Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
*gets choreography list in email from instructor*

:usure::comeon:

Who is doing all this?
Im sore just looking at it. :sadbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
After reflection, I realized that the only negativity or negative energy in my life comes from this message board. That same vibe is why I stopped posting on a few other message boards. Are there any internet spaces that aren't filled with hate.

can i make your official coli retirement thread :leon:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I think I want to start a food cart/truck. Is there anything I should be looking at first? Besides permits, locations, cost(s), the actual vehicle?
I'm not even sure where to start but I know I need to do something like this.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think I want to start a food cart/truck. Is there anything I should be looking at first? Besides permits, locations, cost(s), the actual vehicle?
Potential employees is a big one.. need to figure out a process for vetting/hiring folks unless you plan on driving your truck around everywhere and cooking all the food and serving everyone yourself

Also what's special about your menu? Like what are you making that the other food trucks aren't? I know this falls under "locations", but you'll wanna do a little research on who the target market would be for your type of food, and where those people tend to congregate.

Also will want to think about marketing. What's your price point? How much do the people who eat your kind of food typically spend? How will you get the word out? Will social media play a part? What kind of routine will you have so people will know where to find you?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Potential employees is a big one.. need to figure out a process for vetting/hiring folks unless you plan on driving your truck around everywhere and cooking all the food and serving everyone yourself

Also what's special about your menu? Like what are you making that the other food trucks aren't? I know this falls under "locations", but you'll wanna do a little research on who the target market would be for your type of food, and where those people tend to congregate.

Also will want to think about marketing. What's your price point? How much do the people who eat your kind of food typically spend? How will you get the word out? Will social media play a part? What kind of routine will you have so people will know where to find you?
Thanks Res.
As for hiring and vetting, I have corporate experience in that field. However, cooking in mass, I don't. I wanted to drive and cook, which is why I was thinking "cart" first instead of truck.
Marketing and menu are things I have to iron out. I'm just trying to figure out where to start in terms of research, thanks a million. I'll pm you with anything further.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

I would love to do something like this. Really creative and delicious food trucks are >>>>>

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@KenyaDoll have you not realize that most of these folks are trolls.

Everyone on the coli has great credit, makes amazing money and their significant other is of course on dime status.

Meanwhile in the real world

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

The coli is entertainment but you gotta give it up the fukkary is far less than :hamster:

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
@KenyaDoll have you not realize that most of these folks are trolls.

Everyone on the coli has great credit, makes amazing money and their significant other is of course on dime status.

Meanwhile in the real world

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

The coli is entertainment but you gotta give it up the fukkary is far less than :hamster:

You know these coli men got to have :takedat: status.

We all know what they say on this board is 100 percent the opposite. :russ:

Yeah, the fukkery is :deadrose: status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Why am I so damn angry? I stopped at the market on the way home from work and ordered cheddar cheese sliced thin from the deli. When that old man gave me my order with the cheese sliced thick as hell I gave him the business. Mid rant I realized what I was doing and just walked away. I'm still aggie though I might need to exercise so I can calm down.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You know these coli men got to have :takedat: status.

We all know what they say on this board is 100 percent the opposite. :russ:

Yeah, the fukkery is :deadrose: status.

What if some people were telling the truth tho :leostare:

Why am I so damn angry? I stopped at the market on the way home from work and ordered cheddar cheese sliced thin from the deli. When that old man gave me my order with the cheese sliced thick as hell I gave him the business. Mid rant I realized what I was doing and just walked away. I'm still aggie though I might need to exercise so I can calm down.

#WhoHurtYou