Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
omg brehettes, my sister got married and she didn't even tell me until today. :( I hate her. She took her friend instead of me what kind of bullshyt is that.

I thought I was her bestie. Guess not. :sad:

I don't have a sister but I would feel bad if she left me out of one of the most important moments of her life.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
omg brehettes, my sister got married and she didn't even tell me until today. :( I hate her. She took her friend instead of me what kind of bullshyt is that.

Ooh...I might sound nosy (and I'm so not, honestly) but is this the sister that was moving out? Regardless, to say that's fukked up, is an understatement. I would be highly upset if one of my sisters got married, and didn't even tell me until later on. :smh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ooh...I might sound nosy (and I'm so not, honestly) but is this the sister that was moving out? Regardless, to say that's fukked up, is an understatement. I would be highly upset if one of my sisters got married, and didn't even tell me until later on. :smh:

Yeah, it's the same sister.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:why: How long has she been hiding this from you? When did this happen?

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
539268_400686353320198_1540128887_n.jpg

The Season Premiere was pretty good. Okay, so I think its pretty obvious that Baelfire aka Bae was the guy who was shown at the beginning of the episode. Very good acting from Ginnifer/Snow when she reunited with Emma. Kinda odd that her parents look younger than her, but I digress. :laugh:

While I liked the inclusion of Mulan in the Sleeping Beauty story-line, did Prince Phillip really have to die so soon?. After all, Princess Aurora (S.B.) called her ass out, about being in love with him. Hmm...maybe down the line, true loves kiss will break that spell.

Interesting twist in having Emma and Snow go back to the Enchanted Forest.

I look forward to what's to come. :smile:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Yeah, it's the same sister.

Damn. Just reading your other post to @Token, and you are absolutely right. The very least she could have done, was let you know what was going on. I mean they planned to take a trip out of town, so getting married seems like it was already on the agenda as oppose to being sporadic. On top of it, she took her friend?. :facepalm: shyt, I'm not even trying to throw salt on the wound, I am just baffled by the inconsideration.

*sigh* I hope that you feel better. It sucks, but what can ya do? I would probably tell her about herself but at the end of the day, it is what it is. Wish the newlyweds the best but skip out on buying them a gift. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Marty Thee Don

tumblr_mb72c4SW1v1qhfh5wo1_400.jpg

So I was watching the series and realized I was making a big mistake by having the lights off, as much as it annoyed me to get out from underneath the comfort of my blanket, I did and flipped every damn light on in this place. Yeah, Halloween may be my favorite holiday, but I'm easily scared. :laugh:

Moving on, I enjoyed the first episode of the show. I wasn't surprised that it was the young girl who was the thief in the building, interesting that she can also see into the future of how one is going to die.

Great casting of Terry O'Quinn as the (evil) building owner. Yeah, he plays evil quite a bit, but he does it so well. The same can be said for Vanessa Williams, she was really the reason during the promos why I decided to tune in to the show.

I think I'll keep tuning in.