Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These are the twists I had in before that twist out. It took about 2.5 to 3 hours because I did really small pieces, small enough to where you cannot tell it is a twist until you are right up on it. So essentially it looks the same

damn, i'm natural but for the most part i flat iron my hair. i usually do a weave for 3-4 months a year to let me hair rest but now i'm just looking for natural styles, no way i'd have the patience to do that myself...fukkin no win game :skip:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
damn, i'm natural but for the most part i flat iron my hair. i usually do a weave for 3-4 months a year to let me hair rest but now i'm just looking for natural styles, no way i'd have the patience to do that myself...fukkin no win game :skip:

lol....I watched Inception while doing that. Once I put them in though, I either spritz it or completely re-wet it to refresh and go. You're supposed to be able to keep them in for two weeks minimum, but mine never make it that long because I like to change things up too much.
I'm trying this next:
milkmaid1.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I know I thought she meant in our hidden thread lol

:russ: I thought she was thinking of spamming the forum.

lol, i'm 28 (27 according to the birthday cards my parents got me separately :blink:)

Gweeeerl have a seat. You still fresh, boo. 28 not old. Now when you get to my age..................:flabbynsick:

:dead: I'm kidding. You still young, tho.

:aicmon: I would have extorted them out of a lot of money forgetting my age like that.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida

Gweeeerl have a seat. You still fresh, boo. 28 not old. Now when you get to my age..................:flabbynsick:

:aicmon: I would have extorted them out of a lot of money forgetting my age like that.

*Re-reads her post* :ohhh: youre right could be that :pachaha:
And 28 is not old :smh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

girl, please believe i made them feel like shyt lol