Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
*Posts up in this thread like Chaucer as one of the gals*

2yzmlhk.jpg

Hey ladies

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They may as well combine this with the regular random thoughts thread.

Holy BMI batman, but I made chocolate chip cookies today and they are fukking phenomenal way better than the last batch. Swerve!

I'm PMSing which means my breast are swollen and popping out of my bra giving me 4th boob. *adjusts*

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
They may as well combine this with the regular random thoughts thread. Holy BMI batman, but I made chocolate chip cookies today and they are fukking phenomenal way better than the last batch. Swerve!

I'm PMSing which means my breast are swollen and popping out of my bra giving me 4th boob. *adjusts*

Nooooo..I need to be able to talk about peen,periods, and other womanly things without feeling like im in the twilight zone..

Post your recipe for them cookies ma'am.

And are we starting to sync up with our cycles???

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nooooo..I need to be able to talk about peen,periods, and other womanly things without feeling like im in the twilight zone..

Post your recipe for them cookies ma'am.
And are we starting to sync up with our cycles???

We can still talk about that stuff. Eff these negros. I very well believe that women's cycles can sync up so it could be true. I don't know when mine is supposed to come anymore but I know when the symptoms hit.

Cookies:

2 1/4 cup of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt (optional if you use salted butter)
2 sticks of butter softened
3/4 cup of white sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside
3. In a large bowl, whip butter and sugars together. ( I do it by hand using a whisk but you can use a hand mixer too)
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract to butter/sugar and mix well (again I do it all by hand)
5. Slowly start adding the flour/baking soda/salt to the the sugars and stuff a little bit at a time until there is no more left in the bowl and stir well until thoroughly mixed and then stir in chocolate chips

I use a regular spoon, like when I'm eating cereal to drop onto the cookie sheet but if you like bigger cookies you can use a larger spoon. I cook them about 7 mins maybe? I just check when they are golden brown.

If the bottoms are too dark and the tops are light, then I turn the oven down to about 300 or 315 and just cook them longer.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Who is this chick on BBW:LA who keeps wearing these too small bikini tops over her obviously fake boobs?:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking with my resume again. This woman told me that I needed to shorten it to one page. No WAY I can do that but I did shave off 1 line.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Im out the Army my dear, I'm a contractor with the Army and Marines now :smugdraper: I do have numerous contacts tho(mostly Defense and IT work tho)

What are you trying to do with your degree?

no shyt:childplease:
i still love u tho

well if you could hook me up with a juvenile po job i'll send you a pic of my feet
im also looking for case worker or foster care worker jobs
im trying my HARDEST not to work at a damn daycare

but i plan on goin back to school no later than 2015 to get my doctorate

why? whats with all the questions?

i had my first blonde brownie like a week ago in st. louis. thought it was a regular brownie. it was actually good, wish it had more nuts, but damn that was the sweetest thing i ever ate

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I chopped it to one page while still keeping pertinent information. I'm going to send it out!!

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i had to put the roots on a nikka today

im the one who told you to fall back because you have a girl, but when she goes through your phone and bust you then you try and make me out to be the crazy one? now i will be that crazy bytch though :whew: