Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:skip: I just noticed you had Lil Durk in your avi....

:youngsabo: L's up for them HITTAZ!!!!!!! *Runs to youtube*

Ive had his latest mixtape on repeat for the past 3 weeks. When he got out of jail I shed a tear :to:

His new video go hard too :jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Labor Day, Ladies!

64668944618787941_4q6B7NnI_f.jpg

*reads through thread*

:heh:

Aww...

:comeon:

:thumbsup:

Welcome Back, Via! :smile:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Welp...

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Happy Labor Day, Ladies!

64668944618787941_4q6B7NnI_f.jpg

*reads through thread*

:heh:

Aww...

:comeon:

:thumbsup:

Welcome Back, Via! :smile:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Welp...

that gif is so true :snoop:

at times I find myself wishing for better days when in reality there is nothing wrong with that day at all....I'm still breathing, good health, loving family, and I'm in school. I have a lot to be happy for :to:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
that gif is so true :snoop:

at times I find myself wishing for better days when in reality there is nothing wrong with that day at all....I'm still breathing, good health, loving family, and I'm in school. I have a lot to be happy for :to:

Absolutely! Sometimes we just have to sit back and realize that a lot of things that may seem small, are also blessings. :smile:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
As u ladies know, I don't too much care for straight hair/weave but I like this look on her though :ohhh:

and Ive been trying to get my eyebrows like hers for months now smh. I don't know how to fill in my brows for nothing in the world :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
As u ladies know, I don't too much care for straight hair/weave but I like this look on her though :ohhh:

Fall Neutral Eyes BOLD LIP =) (full face tutorial) - YouTube

and Ive been trying to get my eyebrows like hers for months now smh. I don't know how to fill in my brows for nothing in the world :beli:

I've always admired those who have the 'hands' for applying makeup (the late Kevyn Aucoin, Pat McGrath etc) even though I am not a big wearer of it (something on the lips and I'm usually good to go). Anyways, that was a good video. I like her hair too- shes a pretty girl and I think it compliments her features.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I've always admired those who have the 'hands' for applying makeup (the late Kevyn Aucoin, Pat McGrath etc) even though I am not a big wearer of it (something on the lips and I'm usually good to go). Anyways, that was a good video. I like her hair too- shes a pretty girl and I think it compliments her features.

Me neither but I admire the art of applying makeup to ur face...reminds me of a mini masterpiece :clap:

The most I'll do is wear some eye liner, mascara, and cute mac gloss on the lips :manny:

Never really got foundation though. I am afraid of the effects it might have on my sensitive skin.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I miss House.... I sometimes find myself sitting back wondering what House & Wilson are doing at that very moment.

:to: Wilson doesn't have much longer..... & I don't want House to be lonely. I can't take not knowing.

Jesus....I'm a sad individual :snoop:

You aren't alone!! I miss House too!!!