Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the second time dude had advertised for a party before he secured the venue. Not to mention he still has a balance from his first party. Hustling Backwards for real.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I just realized I can't delete a bout 100+ people from my facebook because their accounts are deactivated :snoop:

Yes you can. Just click on their names, and it will give the option to delete them.

I know this becacuse I've been in a deleting frenzy this week. I've deleted over 400 people (Most of whom don't mean shyt to me), and I still have more to go.

Unfortunately, you have to delete everyone one-by-one. It takes patience.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
On the road with the boys leaving the dmv.

I hope I behave this weekend :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good afternoon ladies. Enjoy your weekend! I'm kid free for the day but I have to work all day. But my boss just gave me $20 to get lunch because I'm here all day...I may even get a drink with my meal. I'm so damn cheap.

I let someone borrow $50. I'm already in the mind set that I won't get it back but if I do that will be great.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Going to my cousin's baby shower in a little bit.......a PR style baby shower:heh:

None of those typical games and shyt, just my whole family partying it up, eating lots of food and getting drunk :laugh: Can't wait! :lolbron: