Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsReal

All Star
Daps
So I'm single and started to date...............:takedat:
Boy what a bunch of BS ..........:stopitslime:

Too much attention from guys that are too arrogant, :scust:
and no play from the ones who are probably better for me in the long run. :mjcry:
Trying not to make the same mistakes and let some arrogant ass wipe sweep me off my feet. :sadcam:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm usually out of a thread after the first (50 post)page. That's when nikkas start getting emotional and all logic leaves the conversation.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I feel blessed to be black in this day age. I thank my ancestors for giving me the privilege and I hope I can make them proud...or something.

Also....men lie so much to promote dumb ish. Case in point: idiots that claim "feminism" pushed black men outside of the household instead of acknowledging white supremacy, drugs flooding black inner city communities, and the resulting "War on Drugs" leading to scores of black men and women being separated from their families and placed in the growing prison industrial complex.

Etc, etc. But it's easier to fight the women than to fight "the man". I understand

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I feel blessed to be black in this day age. I thank my ancestors for giving me the privilege and I hope I can make them proud...or something.

Also....men lie so much to promote dumb ish. Case in point: idiots that claim "feminism" pushed black men outside of the household instead of acknowledging white supremacy, drugs flooding black inner city communities, and the resulting "War on Drugs" leading to scores of black men and women being separated from their families and placed in the growing prison industrial complex.

Etc, etc. But it's easier to fight the women than to fight "the man". I understand
Respect Queen. This site can be frustrating as fukk because so called "men" get too emotional reliving the pain and hurt caused my their mothers and childhood crushes they lose all site of logic and reasoning. Luckily, these aint the dudes capable of leading us. They done already disqualified themselves by not owning up to their shyt and having accountability and integrity.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I feel I'm the only one that texts in complete sentences or uses the entire word. I have a real hard time replacing Good morning, with "GM". I just can't do it.