Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't do shyt but simps like you who blow these girls heads up to the point where they air people's dirty laundry on a public forum sure did contribute.

lets not be vague here. i'm gassing @CinnaSlim's head up, and that's why you felt the need to drag prynce into some trivial shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lets not be vague here. i'm gassing @CinnaSlim's head up, and that's why you felt the need to drag prynce into some trivial shyt?

Quote where I dragged Prynce into that thread. If you are unable to do so then you leave Regine alone for good, deal?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quote where I dragged Prynce into that thread. If you are unable to do so then you leave Regine alone for good, deal?

so now we frontin like yesterday didn't happen? :comeon:

@Prynce remember when I came back from that 2nd ban and you showed me all the little feminine passive aggressive post ratface was making while I was gone

How you spend 3 months scared to say someones name then get called out on it and say "I wasnt even talking about chu mon" bytch ass :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so now we frontin like yesterday didn't happen? :comeon:

How is this post which was made before Cinna quoted me bringing him into a discussion about what happened with Cinna? Are you really trying to reach this hard on some super feminine shyt :comeon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this post which was made before Cinna quoted me bringing him into a discussion about what happened with Cinna? Are you really trying to reach this hard on some super feminine shyt :comeon:

word, who were you referring to with this:

Is posting your ass and doing other lil lame slick shyt to get under my patnas skin that serious?

look, talk to me like im tc marcus, and not this politician shyt you're doing right now. you bringing him into this shyt on the sly, pushed him away. we both know this to be TRUE.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
look, talk to me like im tc marcus, and not this politician shyt you're doing right now. you bringing him into this shyt on the sly, pushed him away. we both know this to be TRUE.

I don't see any names on that. I don't know if you know this but I also talked with Twan quite a bit when he and Cinna were doing the puppy love thing,

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
7a0b5a27b8ddd1bf6cc211fa3aad3fb3.png