Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Just remember that the coli will always be here and if you take a hiatus and come back you'll see the same content.
Thanks. I'm trying to purge myself of the need to come on here amongst other sites and the Internet in general. Ugh I'm going on a self/life/home productive journey. I feel like I spend to much time online and that's very upsetting to me. I don't like to be dependent on things. Lol wish me luck, if you guys have any advice please share.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I'm trying to purge myself of the need to come on here amongst other sites and the Internet in general. Ugh I'm going on a self/life/home productive journey. I feel like I spend to much time online and that's very upsetting to me. I don't like to be dependent on things. Lol wish me luck, if you guys have any advice please share.

I used to be addicted to the Internet. Constantly on my laptop and constantly posting or responding to something. I guess I realized that if I stay off it I don't miss anything important. In fact, when I usually get back on I realize how stupid and insignificant it is, like this website for instance. Only time I get really active here is when I get bored at work. Other than that I don't get invested because it doesn't benefit me. It's like TV.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone explain to me why whenever a person is single, nobody's checking for them. But when that same person is in a relationship, everyone comes out the woodworks and all of the sudden, they are interested? :patrice::mindblown:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Another day of fukkery on here.
Imma just sit outside, finish some work and read a book at a park by my house