Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
:martin: Why do motherfukkas insist on trying it?? Why can't you just do your damn job so I won't have to show my ass or go behind you and get it done and further embarrass you? :beli:

And why do some men hit on women in the most awkward fashion and then go on an elementary school rant when you tell them no, with your "friend" who I'm sure you or one of your homeboys is fukking, leads the charge with her hair in a shower cap, overly chunky pillsbury dough busting out the can ass. I haven't put up with anything like that since 7th grade.

Hood boogas I swear...

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
•Fukk naw
•Yes
•Yes I wrk at a paint store
•No I tried but my momma laughed at me n took it to her tax guy
•yes my body is nice I guess, most coli females have seen it n usually respond with :shaq: :noah: :ohlawd: etc

Why are u askin me this stuff?
I think it's because I like your avi. Why don't you ever cam?
I ain't seen it yet :beli:
He's a mute.

Giselle

Daps

lol I saw Trina. She was so young there. Probably in her late teens.

What usually happened at freaknik? Was it like some type of party? A lot of their videos have malls shots and shots outside, so idk.

Just did the math, Trina was 17 there and didn't turn 18 until December of that year. lol

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
lol I saw Trina. She was so young there. Probably in her late teens.

What usually happened at freaknik? Was it like some type of party? A lot of their videos have malls shots and shots outside, so idk.

Just did the math, Trina was 17 there and didn't turn 18 until December of that year. lol
Lol i have no clue, it's just something I used to hear about when I was younger. Usually on Luke songs. You should make a thread.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
freaknik was Girls gone wild but with black people essentially

Basically its mardi gras/cancun but with a bunch of black people only. But old school style....so there would be a bunch of rape and sexual assault cases nowadays.