Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I'm having the worst cramps of my life. Im anemic so I'm used to my cramps being extra bad but not this bad. Woke me up out of my sleep and i was pretty much in years. I had to call out ifcwork today cause I'm pretty much unable to move. Took ibuprophen this morning only to throw up 2 minutes after causevthe pain was so bad before they could kick in

Just took 3 more ibuprophen, a hot bathe and am laying with a heating paid and just made some hot tea with lemon and nothing is helping :mjcry:

Any suggestions ladies? :sadcam::sadbron:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm having the worst cramps of my life. Im anemic so I'm used to my cramps being extra bad but not this bad. Woke me up out of my sleep and i was pretty much in years. I had to call out ifcwork today cause I'm pretty much unable to move. Took ibuprophen this morning only to throw up 2 minutes after causevthe pain was so bad before they could kick in

Just took 3 more ibuprophen, a hot bathe and am laying with a heating paid and just made some hot tea with lemon and nothing is helping :mjcry:

Any suggestions ladies? :sadcam::sadbron:
:old::flabbynsick:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Choking on a dikk like:

ZT7W9JK.gif

I'm sorry, as soon as I saw this, I died!!!! :russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@ Olive Garden w/ my neice & I got this one white lady staring at us. And I'm listening to one lady break down what twitter, IG, etc is vs Facebook to her older friend. I'm trying so hard to not bust out laughing :mjlol:

Last edited: