Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Colonialism really did a number on Ghanaian mentality. Even the doctors are corrupt.

They overdosed my grandmother on medication that put her to sleep for three days just to keep her out the doctors and nurses' hair and keep the bill piling up.

Had to put her on some next medication thru IV to wake her up. I'm tryna advice my family to take legal action, but of course… they're corrupt there too.

I'm both pissed off and sad. If she passes, my mother will literally never be the same.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
When you know they hating hard & u smile like
giphy.gif

:umad:

Daps
:wow: Saturn is REALLY kicking my ass. No money, no job, on the point of homelessness, my credit is ruined and no help in sight. My grandmother died a few months back, I cut my poisonous mother out of my life.... All of my job prospects were blocked and now I know why. Saturn has blocked all of them to make me deal with my future plans head first. Now the cosmic train has started and even though I have finally seen the errors I've been making, the train can't be stopped from what has already started. My friend only had to deal with this for a month. Why is mine lasting 9 months?! :damn: I must have gone insane because I'm not freaking out right now or period. What's crazy is my classes should start in a month. Crazy how I got Queen of Swords for the lessons I'm supposed to learn for this situation. :patrice:

:lupe: I think my neighbor might be a hooker or she is hustling in her place. So many different men and none of them are the same.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Someone from my senior year actually remembered me and said we had a class together. Not sure if that means I left an impression or my memory is trash because I couldn't remember him :heh: I did know he went to my school but I couldn't recall how I knew him
:lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't be working out during the week of my period ever again. It's too much work for just an hour. Maybe I'll make it a detox week instead.

I'm gathering a list of foods I can eat and I'm going to make a couple copies to keep with me. Normally I have a bunch of food restrictions but I think having a list of things I can eat will help me make better choices.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I baked a cake from scratch(sorta) with brownie mix added to it to make a brownie cake. It came out perfect!!! I forgot to add baking powder & it still rose (somewhat.)

When it was time to taste it I was :scust: cause it taste like a cake that was lacking in the sweetness department. :sadcam: I couldn't even front that it was good. It was just :trash: bound. I haven't baked a cake in like a year. So:manny: I need to just undo what I did so next time my cake will be sweet.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yeah... Either the snap of me talking shot about how I knew I was feeling myself on Friday went viral in the workplace or its definitely co workers on the Coli. If you work with me, stop being :hamster: and tell me so we can laugh about this in person.

Anyway, I need to unwind now cause they stay trying me at work.

#chillmode