Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I glad to hear that, lol what exactly do you do? I've been good I guess, trynna transition to a new gig, finished some summer school stuff, still working on myself.

I thought you knew what i did but you can search old threads to many weirdos, what are you working on.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I thought you knew what i did but you can search old threads to many weirdos, what are you working on.
Trynna put 100% into everything I do, use my skills to the fullest without fear of failing, getting past insecurities n self barriers. Idk I feel like I need a spiritual journey or whatever, I know it sounds silly but maybe that's the right path to start off on. I tried searching n cldnt find anything about ur occupation srry.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from PRIDE Parade!!!! Everyone including me is safe and unharmed! :blessed: (I was in the march! even though I volunteered and even took a photo with a drag qween :queen:)

Christians protesting as if that was gonna do any good..But the LGBT counter protested - basically, their signs was saying "jesus loves us" "god doesn't make any mistakes" etc. and I was :blessed: "Welp, nice to know that they know god doesn't hate us":ehh:

I couldn't help but to have the :russ::sas2::youngsabo::dahell::yeshrug::camby::umad:Whenever I saw the Christian protests.

Oh, and my friend's boyfriend is just so perfect for him. But bruh, we (His boyfriend and I) was talking about homeless people and how homeless white people have a better chance at jobs then POC do...and I was straight :wtf: at first. Then I was like :banderas:"Finally, someone understands that white privilege isn't some made up shyt!!!"

Tbh, I probably would've stayed longer if my head wasn't hurting and hungry. (I can only go certain hours not eating before my head hurts and my body feels weak as fukk)

But tbh, the PRIDE Parade was such a refreshing experience. :ahh:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Yes I'm fine. Just a lot going on. How are you?
Personally fine. Helping a friend through the final stages of cancer, so providing hospice care like that puts shyt in perspective. One day you may be relying on people you would never expect. Sad.

Boo proposed in a half serious conversation way this week. Lordy bad timing. Smh.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:blessed::blessed::blessed:After two months of lurking on Facebook I finally found Mr. Postman!!!!!

Backstory: a few months back before going to work I went by the mail box near my job to drop a few bills. As I was pulling up to the box I saw the mail man coming up to pick up the letters. I did a terrible park and got out and said 'Excuse me, Mr. Postman... Can I drop my letters before you collect them?' He says sure and looks at me. He asked where I went to school, and what year I graduated. Turns out we were in the same graduating class. He introduced himself by first name only:francis:(a very common one at that). I had just purchased my class reunion tickets and followed up by asking if he would be there. He said he would; I ending the convo by telling him I'd see him then & got in my car to get to work on time( I was around the corner; not a major zoom)
So I went into work on cloud 9, feeling myself so much with a smile ear to ear. I had something to really look forward to now, but I just didn't know his last name...

I tried looking for my yearbook & couldn't find it. Tried to lurk one classmates Facebook pages & found like 20 dudes with his first name. Today I gave it one more shot & found him. :myman:

Now I really have to show up & show out. My Facebook page that many of my graduating class has access to is defunct; it hasn't been updated since 2013. I've run into a handful over the last ten years but I'm ready to show in not that weird quiet girl anymore.
giphy.gif

Last edited: