Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

I'm joining a new gym on Sunday, this post is gonna have me re-thinking this abstinence like :mjpls:,

nahh keep it in your pants dont wanna add a new body to your count :youngsabo:

On another note i plan on giving all compliments tonight on tiny chat:cape:

I'll probably be the niciest i've ever been :obama:

KiiLove

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted this in another thread but I'm not getting a fast enough answer maybe I'll get lucky here lol ....
I met this guy recently and he's really nice and sweet ttO me but im just not feelin him like that. After our first date we went back to his house to watch a movie and he went in his room and came out with no shirt ... No socks just ball shorts I'm like wtf?! I don't wanna see no ***** feet that I just met. He is always texting me smiley faces and hearts and askin if I miss him ... Mind you it's been less than 2 weeks since we known each other he's 29 I'm 23 maybe he's looking to settle down . I am too but I want it to happen naturally I feel like he's rushing he said he thinks about alot me I'm like what do u think about he said THE FUTURE in caps ... That scared the **** outta me !!!

Thoughts?.... Will I be single forever with this I don't like nice guys attitude ?
:myman:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Me and God be having some deep conversations lately! He be telling me that I am special and I deserve the best! And to wipe out all my sorrows because nobody is worth my tears.He be knowing. Mf's act like cuz I like p*ssy I cant talk about god...theres soooooooo many sins in this world..why focus on one? Small minds. Big mouths.

anywayssss Eating ice cream& what not trying hold 6 texts convos :whew:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I posted this in another thread but I'm not getting a fast enough answer maybe I'll get lucky here lol ....
I met this guy recently and he's really nice and sweet ttO me but im just not feelin him like that. After our first date we went back to his house to watch a movie and he went in his room and came out with no shirt ... No socks just ball shorts I'm like wtf?! I don't wanna see no ***** feet that I just met. He is always texting me smiley faces and hearts and askin if I miss him ... Mind you it's been less than 2 weeks since we known each other he's 29 I'm 23 maybe he's looking to settle down . I am too but I want it to happen naturally I feel like he's rushing he said he thinks about alot me I'm like what do u think about he said THE FUTURE in caps ... That scared the **** outta me !!!

Thoughts?.... Will I be single forever with this I don't like nice guys attitude ?

Sounds like a nice guy in sheeps' clothing to me. If he was truly a nice guy and really feeling you he wouldn't be pressuring you into something, it'd happen naturally like you said. He's prolly more so ready to just gal you for the fukk of it cuz it's cuffin season or he's settling for the first broad to give him attention.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
@ coolazzfemale :whoo: Sounds like he put it down good. :clap: Glad you enjoyed yourself.....and what makes it even better is that you guys were friends first. The best relationships (don't know if that's what you're looking for....just saying) start out that way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ok first off, going back to his apartment after a first day is la no-no. I think once you two enter into a facility that has a bed, someone is going to be thinking of sex (hence why this clown came out butt ball naked...you should have left). Hopefully you didn't fukk him because if you did that nikka is just sprung off your p*ssy. I don't even know him but he seems like such a clown that if you did ANYTHING sexually, he's hyped as shyt.

Honestly if you keep going back to nikkas apartments after first dates, you will be single forever. And what exactly made him a "nice guy" in your eyes? He seems like a damn creep to me.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Hey ladies, go check the group real quick. There's something I want to show y'all. :sad: