Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Yes pretty cheap...I wasnt expecting much from a forever21 brand nail polish but it actually worked out good....so I went back and got more colors. :obama:

I want to try those nail polish strips I keep seeing on tv too....I did get some from Dots 3 months back but I never tried them.

The other day walgreens had a sale on some salley hasen strips for 2.00 i bought 4 packs to try....who knew f21 had good polish....I love essie and opi though....:smile:....I'm looking for a great felt tip eyeliner...suggestions?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The other day walgreens had a sale on some salley hasen strips for 2.00 i bought 4 packs to try....who knew f21 had good polish....I love essie and opi though....:smile:....I'm looking for a great felt tip eyeliner...suggestions?
did u try the strips?
I love opi :ohlawd: But forever21 is coming for its crown :king:

What is a great felt tip? I dont really wear makeup...inform me.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ohhh:

never thought of that....I got some old white nail polish from a year ago that I never used...Ima try that out...does it brighten the color or something?

:yes: it makes it brighter...if you're not already using a basecoat, and a topcoat :ufdup:

:ooh: I've been wanting to try those nail strips.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The only females I dislike on this board are via the blobbest & Anotherc00n.

Male posters like MoreThan1 :snoop:

Peppy Lapew ass dude. :smh:

All the other females are cool, real talk. :manny:

I just really wish Olivia dolt and Anotherwhiteman leaves :yes:

Legendary virgin, bytch stfu and worry about ur super religious ass pappy whooping yo ass and taking away ur allowance for school :ufdup:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:yes: it makes it brighter...if you're not already using a basecoat, and a topcoat :ufdup:

:ooh: I've been wanting to try those nail strips.

:sadcam: Yea...I've learned that the hard way.

But those sally hanson strips are soooooo cute...I'm always watching youtube videos of people installing them.
I need to try them out.

ETA:Someone just mentioned crackle....No I haven't tried but that's on my to-do list.