Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want them to stop making these gymnast incorporate dancing into their floor routines. Just let them flip their asses off. LOL!

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.its tooo much fukkery on the coli daily to keep up with lls

.i be
tumblr_lyzwaiRCEP1r0byljo1_500.gif
when i log in sometimes.

.me & jeziah watching Black Dynamite he eating ice like his mommy im inlove with crushed ice !

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
.its tooo much fukkery on the coli daily to keep up with lls

.i be
tumblr_lyzwaiRCEP1r0byljo1_500.gif
when i log in sometimes.

.me & jeziah watching Black Dynamite he eating ice like his mommy im inlove with crushed ice !

Me too! make it worse when I'm on my phone trying to squint and scroll :facepalm:

everytime I get on the computer my eyes are like :krs::myman:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Just had THE most annoying dinner ever. So I'm at Chili's and we're celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday. Her sister (29 y/o) comes with her friend and sits next to me. Tell me why this whore looks at my mom and is like "HEYYYY, IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!" My mom is like "yeah, that's my youngest krystalmeth." I'm already annoyed by the waitress and now I'm more annoyed because she's sitting next to me and could've asked me who I was.

30 minutes later we've ate and we're just chilling.

Same bytch turns to my mom and is like "How old is Krystalmeth now?" UMMM HELLO MOTHERfukkER, ASK ME. I'M SITTING NEXT TO YOU!!!"

My mom is like "Yeah she's 21 now.." and the girl is like "Oh, I thought she was 18." Now I see this chick is trying to be funny. She goes on to say "I feel so old now." I'm like "Well it's because you are."

bytch stops talking and is looking offended.

Everyone is looking at me to apologize.

I didn't. :youngsabo:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I have seen the light!!! :lawd:

Co-washed my hair this morning and it's feeling :noah: right now.

This is my 3rd attempt (first 2 were complete busts). Switched up the technique and I think I found something good.

Will be adding this this to my routine...it took no time at all to do.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Just had THE most annoying dinner ever. So I'm at Chili's and we're celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday. Her sister (29 y/o) comes with her friend and sits next to me. Tell me why this whore looks at my mom and is like "HEYYYY, IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!" My mom is like "yeah, that's my youngest krystalmeth." I'm already annoyed by the waitress and now I'm more annoyed because she's sitting next to me and could've asked me who I was.

30 minutes later we've ate and we're just chilling.

Same bytch turns to my mom and is like "How old is Krystalmeth now?" UMMM HELLO MOTHERfukkER, ASK ME. I'M SITTING NEXT TO YOU!!!"

My mom is like "Yeah she's 21 now.." and the girl is like "Oh, I thought she was 18." Now I see this chick is trying to be funny. She goes on to say "I feel so old now." I'm like "Well it's because you are."

bytch stops talking and is looking offended.

Everyone is looking at me to apologize.

I didn't. :youngsabo:

877fd27f_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

:lolbron: I look slighty young, and I'm small.
I get tried everday. I'll be at work and guests will tell me ":krs: You look like you could be in the 9th grade!!!"

really.. 9th grade though?? :mjpls:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
That chick was dumb. First off, 18 is not far from 21. Second 21 youre not suppsed to look like youre 30 or some sh-t. :pachaha:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
877fd27f_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

:lolbron: I look slighty young, and I'm small.
I get tried everday. I'll be at work and guests will tell me ":krs: You look like you could be in the 9th grade!!!"

really.. 9th grade though?? :mjpls:

I HATE this. Everyone always tries to make me and my younger sister the same age or make me the baby sister.....we're 8 year apart. I'm 26 and can't walk into my sister's hs without them trying to detain me thinking I'm skipping school.:why:
I don't get why though, I'm not that short (I'm 5'7) and I'm always trying to "dress my age" but for some reason people always believe I'm younger.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That chick was dumb. First off, 18 is not far from 21. Second 21 youre not suppsed to look like youre 30 or some sh-t. :pachaha:

:why:

Me looking young wasn't the point. Don't ask my mother shyt that you could ask me when I'm sitting in the seat next to you; that's disrespectful as hell. Even if I was 15, I can talk for my goddamn self; I own a mouth.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
:why:

Me looking young wasn't the point. Don't ask my mother shyt that you could ask me when I'm sitting in the seat next to you. Even if I was 15, I can talk for my goddamn self.

Right, I get that. Still, her saying she thought you were 18 when youre 21 sounds stupid. My point is 3 years is not that big of a difference.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I HATE this. Everyone always tries to make me and my younger sister the same age or make me the baby sister.....we're 8 year apart. I'm 26 and can't walk into my sister's hs without them trying to detain me thinking I'm skipping school.:why:
I don't get why though, I'm not that short (I'm 5'7) and I'm always trying to "dress my age" but for some reason people always believe I'm younger.

:dwillhuh: You 26??? Girllllll you must have some gawdly genes cus you honestly look about 19.

You better cherish that gift...while everybody else is getting :flabbynsick: you gone be :stylin: on em.