Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I really need to kiss a dude.. it's been so long since i have i just wanna exercise my tongue
... in a guys mouth... while he does the same i my mouth.

I woke up craving an embrace... One of those long hip to hip embraces with him cupping your backside and ends with a deep long kiss... :whew:... My body is betraying me

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
how im feelin

ohnogirl.gif~original

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
how im feelin

ohnogirl.gif~original
LOL I thought my eighth-ratchet ass was the only one my age who has this kinda ana on my chest sometimes. Be ready to smack a bytch to let em know

The Police (the band) always put me in such great spirits. I'll be, wrapped around your fingerrrrr

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I got too drunk last night :snoop: to the point where I couldn't walk or stand up and embarrassed myself infront of a bunch of friends

I had to get carried to the car and dropped off at home :why:

and I threw up in a church parking lot

the good news is the blueberry cobbler I made yesterday is the perfect food for this hangover :to: I might stay in bed all day

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Uh oh!!! Who you wanna fight? Lemme grab my pocket knife in case some broads need to be stabbed...
Everything and everyone thats preventing me from going home and going to sleep :to: :dead:
LOL I thought my eighth-ratchet ass was the only one my age who has this kinda ana on my chest sometimes. Be ready to smack a bytch to let em know

The Police (the band) always put me in such great spirits. I'll be, wrapped around your fingerrrrr

:mlaff:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I will not eat hot food. I like luke warm food. How can you even chew when the food is burning your mouth? You have a better chance getting me to eat soup straight out the can than boiling from a pot. I put a block of ice in my soup after I make my bowl at home.

*waits for beef and brocoli to stop steaming*

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
These damn Jamaicans know how to butter your biscuits....

"Pretty girl you alright".... Knowing I look a hot mess after I played tennis in this hot ass sun....

If this is pretty, then I think I love you...

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will not eat hot food. I like luke warm food. How can you even chew when the food is burning your mouth? You have a better chance getting me to eat soup straight out the can than boiling from a pot. I put a block of ice in my soup after I make my bowl at home.

I like the same for my food. i never like it hot, lukewarm, sure, but when its too hot. :whew: I can hardly eat the meal in front of my face. I guess it depends on each person. But my grandmother is known for loving hot anything.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I love piping hot food :ahh: Its so delicious. Ive been burned in my day and my tongue be fukked up for a while:skip:, but I still be crushing.
It's like the flavors create a party in my mouth that luke warm food doesnt. I blow on that shyt then get to munchin.

I like my showers piping hot oo :snoop:..

• Dap
Reactions: I'z