Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I love Serena:

tumblr_m7sf9kC9uu1qg1i3mo1_500.gif

Her body is :ohlawd:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I'm trying to figure out what to wear this weekend to a BBQ and I realized that the dress needs a bra, but strapless bras are a pain & show, while pasties are too bare any ideas?

If you can wear pasties then go for it. That or two bandaids. Lord knows of I had small titties is never wear a bra.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
If you can wear pasties then go for it. That or two bandaids. Lord knows of I had small titties is never wear a bra.

Darn your quick with the quote lol (I can't figure out how to resize photos), bandaids don't cover them completely and Im only a 34B...I enjoy the no bra thing too, but my family is there.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:takedat:

msims
Twan
Brooklyn
Houston
& Lewis Black.

Anyways, I'm thinking about getting a new dog, I don't know if I want another yorkie or if I want a maltese.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I want a poodle, cocker spaniel, or pappilion but I know once the nba season starts up again in a few months I won't have time for the pup.

3hr workout and my body is beat. On the good side I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:ohlawd: @ the coli men thread

I need a boo thang to be in houston, though...or I could start using some frequent flier miles.
I dont simp but I might spend a little:mjpls:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:whoo:

I swear....I'm trying to keep my temper in check. Trying to keep my hoodness in check. Trying to be a grown ass classy woman.....but these cac's always wanna make me get hood on them man. It's like I try and be nice, and they take my kindness for weakness until I spazz out and bark on 'em....then they :leon::merchant::leostare:

This fukkin cac ass RN wanna try and son me in front of everybody and I had to spazz on his bytch ass. Greg Focker ass cac.

:whoo: I swear man......they just don't know. They see me smiling all the time, being nice and polite......but they gonna act like they know now.