Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
His cousin is bad as fukk....

Goddamn....

Just realized both this show and Master of None start off with broken condom scares, I don't know why that is so funny to me. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Spent all morning on S2 and it was a great watch. Ali was a crazy addition. I honestly don't know which season I like better so far, but I'm just gonna attribute that to the show's consistency.

This season was farrrrr more uncomfortable to watch for me. I can't count the amount of times where I was either visibly cringing at the characters or wishing Maysa or "Frank" would just stop talking in certain scenes. Maysa in particular be doing way too much.:bryan:

Dena had one of the most interesting episodes to me. Hope they focus on her complexities more next season. Her family seems to treat her like dogshyt most of the time, and we don't really get to hear what she has to fully say. It bugs me.

This dude Ramy really is dangerous, and the fact that he doesn't even realize it makes it scarier. I was pulling for the homie but dude is way too manipulative with the women he chooses. He had the golden ticket with Zainab and still fukked it up. :snoop:

Last edited: