Official Raised By Wolves Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this kinda show should be 1 season... run it too long and it gets cancelled and fans never get a conclusion.
at this point, these science fiction creators need to shoot for 1 season shows unless they get guarantees to finish their stories. the WACKEST shyt just be having multiple seasons. some different shyt gets tossed in the bushes qucik.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I don't care if you pay for your internet or if you rob wifi. G or square. Idgaf but I need you for the love of God and Ragnar to sign the petition!

fukk those bozos. This is the dopest original SciFi show...maybe ever! Save it mayne.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
To be fair, this show would probably never have even been made until the age of streaming shows.

Can you imagine Syfy making a show like this? I can't.

I caught the first season of this, but slacked on the second.
It's the most expensive show ever filmed in South Africa - streaming was the only way it was ever getting made. :ehh:

The irony of that Ridley Scott said he made films set in Egypt with White actors and his reasoning was:

"I can’t mount a film of this budget, where I have to rely on tax rebates in Spain, and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I’m just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

He got a grip to make a series with a guy called Abubakar. Wonder if that statement crossed his mind at all when this show was getting made.
:unimpressed:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I caught the first season of this, but slacked on the second.
It's the most expensive show ever filmed in South Africa - streaming was the only way it was ever getting made. :ehh:

The irony of that Ridley Scott said he made films set in Egypt with White actors and his reasoning was:

"I can’t mount a film of this budget, where I have to rely on tax rebates in Spain, and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I’m just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

He got a grip to make a series with a guy called Abubakar. Wonder if that statement crossed his mind at all when this show was getting made.
:unimpressed:
i forgot about that god of egypt bullshyt. smh

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Is this show worth starting? looking for some new tv series

It’s only 2 seasons but it’s entertaining. Give it a try because you’ll probably either love it or hate it. There isn’t much room in between. I loved it and get sad anytime I see it mentioned.