[Official] PS+ April 2018: Mad Max x Trackmania Turbo...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Trackmania Turbo is dope, very hard game (if you want to score gold or above on each track). Also has local co-op which is dope af with a friend, short and sweet tracks (<5mins), loads of replayability.

Never played Mad Max but will probably run through it once I'm finished with Farcry
This was free on Xbox a couple months back, and a few people entered that thread to talk how great track mania was, and the co-op mode :blessed: (I think it was revy)

Anyways, after playing it I've concluded that the game is total shyt and that was confirmed by the fact it was never spoken of again until it was given away for free, again. The co-op that nikkaz claim is fun, isn't :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This was free on Xbox a couple months back, and a few people entered that thread to talk how great track mania was, and the co-op mode :blessed: (I think it was revy)

Anyways, after playing it I've concluded that the game is total shyt and that was confirmed by the fact it was never spoken of again until it was given away for free, again. The co-op that nikkaz claim is fun, isn't :francis:
I don't remember speaking on the co-op.
I've only played the game in PSVR and like it a lot.