Official Power Season 1 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Preliminary predictions

Ghost is gonna try to force Tommy out the game :birdman: and Kanan is gonna take his spot :snoop:
Kanan is gonna find out It was Tasha who set him up, and pink boots gonna pop Tasha :wow:
Ghost is gonna still fuk Angela even after he finds out she's a fed :takedat:
Holly is gonna snitch to Angela and she finds out James is Ghost :laff:
It seemed to hit Ghost that it was Kanan all along. If Holly lives, Im gonna be pissed
Any other shows that you will be watching?

I watch SoA, but they fell off. Boardwalk is the only show Im really anticipating. But I actually go caught up in these characters. Im gonna miss this damn show.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holly and Tommy are both mentally retarded. When she said that sh1t to Ghost I was like :camby: Choke dat bish in the middle of the club.

Bytch was out of line coming at him like that. She needed to let Tommy break that news to Ghost.

:snoop:this dude Tommy wanted his own "Tasha" so bad. He admires their relationship, but he made the wrong choice by trying to bring this hoe into the circle.

Ghost got with Tasha when she was young. Had years to mold her. Plus you see how her mother is, so Tasha knows the game.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode. Strong 1st season. Really a pleasant surprise because I had no expectations going into this show. I remember 50 kept talking about it & I thought it was gonna be corny, but this is a really good show.
Strong end to season 1. I was ready to write it off after the first 5 episodes.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas supposed to be bosses, but they ain't got their ear to the street regarding nothing. nikka tried to pop Ruiz

Ghost is 40 years old. Chick ain't seen him in 18 years. That means he was 22. Either he was extremely late to the game or Angela is an idiot or both. Tasha 30. Young Wood gotta be 13 at least. I mean it's not unfathomable that he was knockin her down when she was still in high school but still.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Preliminary predictions

Ghost is gonna try to force Tommy out the game :birdman: and Kanan is gonna take his spot :snoop:
Kanan is gonna find out It was Tasha who set him up, and pink boots gonna try and pop her:wow:
Ghost is gonna still fuk Angela even after he finds out she's a fed :takedat:
Holly is gonna snitch to Angela and she finds out James is Ghost :laff:
Pink boots gotta go she 0-2

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this nikka Ghost stupid as fukk

watch she take all this nihga money while he gone.Its not like she don't know where he keeps everything

He bouta get double the product. Ghost bouta eat fareal he all in now that the club closed and he almost got murked so he heartless nikka prolly gives no fukks about nothing now