Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The way they shoehorned Tommy’s brother being gay in the first episode and then never mentioning it again :laff::laff:that screamed “oh yea let’s get some LGBTQ viewers”

The writers and/or execs for this show are definitely high 75% of the time

This show is borderline trash based on the way it's written but I like Tommy so I stick in there hoping it gets better

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I’m glad Breh from “The Chi” got work.

I know Lena was tryna blackball him after he didn’t wana mess with the Treh

:mjpls:

I heard about this..

Why would they think a straight man would want to perform gay scenes when there's plenty of gay actors in Hollywood

Then try to damage him because he had no interest in performing those scenes

That's why people say there's an agenda.. look how they literally forcing the gay character for Tommy's brother

It's weird

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
What youtube channels do you watch for reviews and stuff? I watch MarcDarkTv and Movie bot. What other ones are good?

Mark Dark be having me rolling saying shyt like

Now your girl Gloria definitely got her cheeks clapped by Tommy

Him and Movie Bot when Tariq called Mecca the GOAT Of Global Snitching and Cane told Diana he knew Tariq was gonna hit :dead:

But Jay Moore Reviews got me watching Power glad he's in Force as Rojas.

I fukk with Rudy P Magic too :ehh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Now that Diamond knows the nikka Jenard crying over was going to snitch to the reporter chick about him what's he going to do. Jenard trying get Diamond locked up.

In the preview for next episode Tommy questioning the Serbs going at Vic again. With his history with the Serbs I don't think Tommy believes they sanctioned it. I believe a Serb was freelanced for the hit. Who would have the money to contract a Serb, Jenard he was stashing away 10 percent to pay off the Serbs when they come back as a peace offering.
But why would Jenard look to have Vic wacked? :wtf: His beef is with Tommy however silly the reasoning behind it may be.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard about this..

Why would they think a straight man would want to perform gay scenes when there's plenty of gay actors in Hollywood

Then try to damage him because he had no interest in performing those scenes

That's why people say there's an agenda.. look how they literally forcing the gay character for Tommy's brother

It's weird
Thats why Hollywood is not harlem because that is expected. Will Smith for example played a gay ass dude in six degrees of separation. Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger aint gay but they did brokeback mountain.