Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I legit thought it was real. but then again, how often do I see freddie gibbs on TV/video anyways :manny:
I used to be a major Gibbs fan so I knew off the rip, he's wearing a fake eye. I did laugh when people thought it was real.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't El chapo heavy in Chicago?

Will be great fukkery seeing the sinaloa cartel taking an l against Tommy and his pudgy female sidekick :lolbron:

the amount of wtf moments in this episode alone… for example, pay $55k a key, but pay nothing on security or security cameras outside where you distribute. also, if the consigliere went there to tell him about his dad meeting tommy and to confess about his loyalty, why wouldn’t he tell him about the aborted hit or that tommy shut it down… other then the plot needed him to doubt tommy.

show bends rules into pretzels in order to tell the story it wants to. imo raising kanan is the only power show telling a story somewhat invested in real world logic. it’s much better for it, even if it can’t match the fukkery of force, book 2 or the OG.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the amount of wtf moments in this episode alone… for example, pay $55k a key, but pay nothing on security or security cameras outside where you distribute. also, if the consigliere went there to tell him about his dad meeting tommy and to confess about his loyalty, why wouldn’t he tell him about the aborted hit or that tommy shut it down… other then the plot needed him to doubt tommy.

show bends rules into pretzels in order to tell the story it wants to. imo raising kanan is the only power show telling a story somewhat invested in real world logic. it’s much better for it, even if it can’t match the fukkery of force, book 2 or the OG.
I think he went there with the intentions of making him doubt Tommy. His father is controlling egomaniac and sees him and Tommy are getting close as a threat to the control he has over his son

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
The pilgrims:russ:

The son being Rainman.:ohhh:
Gloria:mjcry:

First I thought these fools were talking in code but they legit thought Jews were Pilgrims:dead:

Would've been funny if that Dahlia drug made Freedie Gibbs eye turn straight.

:russ:

I dead ass thought brehs eye was gonna pop out :laff:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Oeie8O5.gif