Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Saxe's end was lame for a character 9 seasons in

Was Redman also so mopey as Theo?
It was perfectly fitting for his character as he finally ended up in a situation that he couldn't talk his way out of and with a character that had no interest in saving him for their own best interest or everyone else's. He should have never make it to Book 2 if we're being honest.

Redman wasn't as mopey as Theo, but we also barely saw Redman on the show prior to make that determination.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
saxe and tariq are the only ones left from power season 1 :heh:, he's teflon
:youngsabo:you sure, big bro?

tried to warn you nikkas.

Death race:
1. Monet. Wait til Dru goes through that flip phone and sees his mama number in it...this nikka done gone through enough shyt that woulda gave an Uchiha a BUSTED eyehack AND woulda made a Saiyan go SSJ2. im almost at the point to call an episode 9 death like a boxing match for Monet
2. Saxe. He/she who plays all sides and gets caught also catches a bullet in this universe
3. African sidekick nikka. I had Salim super high but after how he got hoed...yeah ionno
nikka got hit the same place ghost got hit, and he aint fukkin breathin either. Even when everybody wants you alive, there's one person thats gonna fukk it up. Such is the will and tragedy of the Power Universe. Follow the rules or perish

Updated Death Race:

1. Gordo's whole family in a teamwipe. See #2
2. Dru. We finna find out whether this mf gone like he shoulda been the first time he got hit, or if he's really got that bullshyt andre plot armor around him
3. Monet. She playing with fire, but honestly hearing Diana wanting out and a fresh start and then sayin "i should give you a fresh slap" makes me think she gon be around a lil longer

I'm happy Redman got outta there even if it was only for vax purposes. Aint wanna see him go out that way

Meth found out Saxe was playing both sides and INSTANTLY went to the gun. That's that real Power shyt. Nice office overlookin the city, money flowin like a mf, gun instantly on the hip. Ghost would be proud, thats a level of get-down that Proctor would rarely stoop to

Cane GTD....twice. that's rare Power air :salute: nikka stumbled into it the first time, showed up over there tryna help out his sister and completely abandoned that mission a few minutes later.

DEA found out they lil RICO plans got caught and showed their whole ass just trying to get Effie. What a powerful dumbass move

Tate tryna get the drawls too but he can't stop himself from being a nikka, even if he DOES wanna marry that girl. I respect that tho

If Power Chapter 2 has taught me anything, it's to stop getting drunk/drugged and then goin out in public. This the second time a public recording done got nikkas in a jam. Love the fact somebody got Dru's meltdown on youtube titled "WHOSE MANS IS THIS???" double entendre, don't even ask him how :wow:

Effie might really end up the second coming of Andre, and i think she should. Did her kinda dirty this episode. Can't wait til we find out she's Noma's daughter or some shyt and now she's god mode just like Andre. nikkas cleared out a whole store sugar supply to trick the feds :russ:

Saxe...you had a good run. Didn't think they was gonna actually do you like that but you escaped death a little too often. If we being honest, of all the people on that squad, you prolly shouldn't have lasted the longest but it is what it is

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh Franklin more control over his fate than Theo did.

Theo was dead even if he wouldn't have killed himself as they alluded to it back in season 1 about the treatments not working.
they had Theo set up on an all new experimental treatment and he played hooky on that shyt...didn't even give it a chance, don't know how much more control you need than that.

flat out lied to meth about taking it and feeling better already

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they had Theo set up on an all new experimental treatment and he played hooky on that shyt...didn't even give it a chance, don't know how much more control you need than that.

flat out lied to meth about taking it and feeling better already
It's why I think they pivoted character direction once Redman didn't come back to write the character out as I don't believe that he was supposed to die this early and I also don't believe he was supposed to be the one to kill Saxe.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
It's why I think they pivoted character direction once Redman didn't come back to write the character out as I don't believe that he was supposed to die this early and I also don't believe he was supposed to be the one to kill Saxe.
you know what, you're probably right.

But they were slowrolling this theo rollins shyt for far too long with way too little progress. i'm cool with how this ended up

sidenote: this season is really ranking up there with one of the best power seasons overall. they made some great setpieces and used the whole Lauren death thing really well

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you know what, you're probably right.

But they were slowrolling this theo rollins shyt for far too long with way too little progress. i'm cool with how this ended up

sidenote: this season is really ranking up there with one of the best power seasons overall. they made some great setpieces and used the whole Lauren death thing really well
This is the first time in Power and Power Book 2 history that it feels like a main character is actually going to take the fall for a crime and it actually stick without some loophole to get them out of it. Even if they managed to get out of the drug charges, there's still multiple bodies at play.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I completely forgot about that whole Lauren sub-plot. Writers did a damn good job. I hope they wrote the last 2 episodes of POWER before this strike though. :lupe:

They are damn near wrapping up shooting season 4. Script wise Season 4 is already written.