Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Man it’s too much fukkery to keep up with. I’m just waiting for Caine to finally donkey fukk Effie up & down and Tariq’s lil gerbil ass to find out :pachaha:
I can imagine Tariq bursting into the room while they're fukking and Caine saying "Oh yeah? Watchu gon' do about it, Dwayne Wayne"?

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Diana is just a layover. Riq wants back his boo Lauren
Keisha was looking thick than a MF
Brayden's Wall Street broad might be the baddest on the show
oh and that DEA nikka aint shyt :dead:
Keisha need them cheeks clapped ASAP…they should even let lil Hotep hit it :mjlol:

Braydens Wall Street bytch is BAD….like shyt GODDAMN

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It would be nice if they gave us an update on the status of Tariq's academic progress considering it's tied to him earning his inheritance. Seems like he gonna be stuck in this bullshyt course forever. Breh officially Fudge status :pachaha:

On a different note, the only round of applause I care to hear concerning Brushandria is the sound of her cheeks getting clapped. fukk that bullshyt rap :scusthov:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kai's thirsty ass got dropped off :heh:
Cane been trying to apply pressure on Effie :pachaha:
Damn Salim a fake Hotep simp wannabe HOH breh :wow:

Brayden is such a damn weak link :snoop:

Breh gave up that badge to Tariq for the cash quick fast :russ:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Simp Salim is easily the lamest nikka in power history:hhh:

When he said that poem for Diana and she walked away and said it was corny:damn::dead:

Nikka tried to blackmail her and she exposed him for being a phony.

He smashed but he might have to commit that:ld: what a fukkin loser

He definitely the Terry Silver of this series- corniest nikka by a longshot! I love it tho', when Power adds an obviously lame ass character that you can't wait to see get fukked up. :pachaha: Let Cane have a talk with this dude and it'll probably be the funniest scene in the history of the whole Universe.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
He definitely the Terry Silver of this series- corniest nikka by a longshot! I love it tho', when Power adds an obviously lame ass character that you can't wait to see get fukked up. :pachaha: Let Cane have a talk with this dude and it'll probably be the funniest scene in the history of the whole Universe.
Forgot about Deleterious.