Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Solid episode.
  • I did not like the idea of Tariq getting out this soon. There needs to be a slow burn and the series is incapable of it.
  • Lorenzo driving an Aston Martin but Monet scrambling for 250K :mjlol:
  • Lorenzo peeping that Drew is not from Harlem. Guess he did a lot in prison we don't know about :mjgrin:
  • Mecca catching feelings :sadcam:
  • Tariq having the tea on everyone :jawalrus:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just so y'all know @MJ Truth @Goldz-n-hoez @PharaohAtem @LevelUp @IronFist @KingBenji

The series picks up shortly after the Power finale and follows Tariq St. Patrick (Michael Rainey Jr.), the son of James “Ghost” St. Patrick and Tasha Green-St. Patrick, as he navigates his new life.

Sharp will play Professor Harper Bonet, a progressive intellectual and boho beauty.

Mary J. Blige, Shane Johnson, Gianni Paolo, Daniel Bellomy, Paige Hurd, Cliff “Method Man” Smith, Larenz Tate, Melanie Liburd, Daniel Sunjata, Berto Colon, Woody McClain, Lovell Adams-Gray, LaToya Tonodeo, Alix Lapri and Paton Ashbrook also star.

The Power series are executive produced by Kemp through her production company End of Episode, Jackson through his G-Unit Film and Television and Mark Canton through Atmosphere Entertainment MM.

The third season will be executive produced by Kemp, Jackson, Brett Mahoney, who also serves as showrunner, Canton and Chris Selak, with Geary McLeod serving as supervising producer and directing the Season 3 premiere episode. Lionsgate Television produces the series.

Sharp was a series regular on Fox’s Lethal Weapon and recurred on the final season of the network’s Empire. She previously recurred on CBS’ The Good Fight, as well as FX’s American Crime Story. Sharp also recently directed episodes of Fox’s Our Kind of People, along with episodes of the CW’s Black Lightning and TBS’ The Last OG. She is repped by A3 Artists Agency and Vault Entertainment.

:laff:I FINALLY CAUGHT UP.

THEY CRAMED WAAAAY TOO MUCH
shyt INTO THAT 5TH EPISODE.

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN
MATERIAL SPREAD OUT THROUGH
THE SEASON.

NOW I GUESS TARIQ GONNA
BEAT THIS CASE IN 5 EPS.

HE SHOULDA GOT ARRESTED
AT THE END OF THE SEASON
LIKE GHOST IN SEASON 3.

THERES GONNA BE TOO
MUCH GOING ON AT ONE TIME
WITH LORENZO, MECCA, CANE AND THIS CASE.
:devil:
:evil:
Might be sooner than five episodes. And according to breh's post looks like this nikka Tariq will be walking the hallowed grounds of Stansfield in short order:sas1: Now let me dip outta this thread until I get my spliff ready.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So where exactly did Tariq come up on the 100K to make bail :skip:

If they really want to fuel the Mecca/Lorenzo war, then they should have Dru put the hit out on Guap since that’s whose been feeding Mecca information.

I also don’t see how Brayden doesn’t realize that there’s nothing in that family book that will “save Tariq” and that he’s just using him like Caine did :mjlol:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just so y'all know @MJ Truth @Goldz-n-hoez @PharaohAtem @LevelUp @IronFist @KingBenji

The series picks up shortly after the Power finale and follows Tariq St. Patrick (Michael Rainey Jr.), the son of James “Ghost” St. Patrick and Tasha Green-St. Patrick, as he navigates his new life.

Sharp will play Professor Harper Bonet, a progressive intellectual and boho beauty.

Mary J. Blige, Shane Johnson, Gianni Paolo, Daniel Bellomy, Paige Hurd, Cliff “Method Man” Smith, Larenz Tate, Melanie Liburd, Daniel Sunjata, Berto Colon, Woody McClain, Lovell Adams-Gray, LaToya Tonodeo, Alix Lapri and Paton Ashbrook also star.

The Power series are executive produced by Kemp through her production company End of Episode, Jackson through his G-Unit Film and Television and Mark Canton through Atmosphere Entertainment MM.

The third season will be executive produced by Kemp, Jackson, Brett Mahoney, who also serves as showrunner, Canton and Chris Selak, with Geary McLeod serving as supervising producer and directing the Season 3 premiere episode. Lionsgate Television produces the series.

Sharp was a series regular on Fox’s Lethal Weapon and recurred on the final season of the network’s Empire. She previously recurred on CBS’ The Good Fight, as well as FX’s American Crime Story. Sharp also recently directed episodes of Fox’s Our Kind of People, along with episodes of the CW’s Black Lightning and TBS’ The Last OG. She is repped by A3 Artists Agency and Vault Entertainment.

who cares about this old bedwench