Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Effie = Tasha St Patrick
Lauren = Angela Valdes

You can tell this is top 3 episode of all of Power. Look how many pages we generated in the past 10 hours. :blessed:
i cant stop posting as i watch lol
10/10 episode still

everything was good from the heist, to the way the gyaldem looked, to the trial, the suspense/twists, the dinner scene. the ending

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
YALL BE MISSING THE SMALL DETAILS
IN THIS THREAD...

IN EPISODE 3 MECCA FOLLOWED CAINE
WHEN HE MET TARIQ & BRAYDEN...

TARIQ FOLLOWED CAINE TO
MECCAS HOUSE IN EP 5...

MECCA ALREADY KNEW WHAT
TARIQ LOOKED LIKE UNBEKNOWNST
TO CAINE WHEN HE ASKED HIM
DID HE KNOW THAT KID...

SO HE LETS CAINE LIVE
AND KILLS HIS LACKEY
TO SEND A MESSAGE BUT
CAINE IS SUCH A ROCK HEAD
HE THINKS HE GOT OVER.

SAME shyt HAPPENED AGAIN
IN THIS EP.
:devil:
:evil:
yea that look he gave after slicing Chef's larynx gave me the same impression...that he knows Caine is the one on the bullshyt, but he is using Caine for something greater. we'll just have to wait and see what that is

hmmm...maybe its to get close to and kill Lorenzo.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yea that look he gave after slicing Chef's larynx gave me the same impression...that he knows Caine is the one on the bullshyt, but he is using Caine for something greater. we'll just have to wait and see what that is

He doesn’t necessarily need Cane to do that anymore now that Lorenzo is selling his product and his workers working with him.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HE SIMPLY HASNT KILLED CAINE
BECAUSE HES MONETS SON
AND ZEKES LITTLE BROTHER.

HE WOULD NEVER HAVE
A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM
IF HE DID THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Can we talk about how unrealistic it would have to be to have a ten year old faking likes he’s six? Or a 14 year old playing like he’s ten? Especially when you consider Zeke was likely much bigger than the other kids in his actual age group growing up.
Have you seen these kids in real life? You got 12 year olds touching almost 6ft already. It’s not that far out of the realm of possibility. I mean Barron Trump (President Trumps son) is 14/15 and touching 6’5 and some shyt.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Eh. Lorenzo isn't exactly someone that's hard to get hands on. nikka has a whole Aston Martin that he parks outside because his home doesn't even have a garage. You have to remember, he's not a Ghost level character. That's Mecca. I can't wait for him to end up 'adopting' Tariq.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What did she do for 4 years of his life? Did he not notice something wrong when he was 9 or 10?
i honestly am trying to come up with a scenario where an 8 year old would think he's four

to be honest it doesnt make sense and is a huge hole. They shouldve made it a 2 year difference to at least make it plausible. But 4 years???

you cant be an 8 year old in junior kindergarten. Nah, that is just impossible lol. And schools ask for birth certificates when registering kids. If it was a situation where he was born in Jamaica, Haiti or some shyt then came over , cool. But nah

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i honestly am trying to come up with a scenario where an 8 year old would think he's four

to be honest it doesnt make sense and is a huge hole. They shouldve made it a 2 year difference to at least make it plausible. But 4 years???

you cant be an 8 year old in junior kindergarten. Nah, that is just impossible lol. And schools ask for birth certificates when registering kids. If it was a situation where he was born in Jamaica, Haiti or some shyt then came over , cool. But nah

The writers put themselves in a bind with the timeline from the jump when they made it only a year difference between Dante leaving and her marrying Lorenzo.

Edit: two years not one, but still cutting it close since Monet was obviously pregnant during that time and Cane is a year younger than Zeke.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Have you seen these kids in real life? You got 12 year olds touching almost 6ft already. It’s not that far out of the realm of possibility. I mean Barron Trump (President Trumps son) is 14/15 and touching 6’5 and some shyt.
I mean if your parents tall sure. Trump is 6’3 and Melania is a 5’11 European supermodel.

It’s not really about height there’s tall kids but other developmental things like teeth, voice, muscle density, maturity, etc. where there’s no way someone could go through school thinking they’re 4 years younger.