Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Zeke is one of the dumbest muthafukkas ever..

*Diana throws birth certificate on table*

Zeke ::wtb:that ain't my birthday

:dead: fukkin idiot.

His father Mecca is a idiot too for not realizing Cane was the mole. Cane pointed out it was GTG way too quick. Plus it's known they do business with them.

Mecca is probably the one that kills Cane once he puts that shyt altogether. I hate he killed the chef though.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First lightskinkeisha had them breast out last episode. Now Effie in the schoolgirl outfit looking young but ready. Diana in that white sweater showing off the breast meat. Name another show with better eye candy.
man that ending was anticlimactic I wanted to see the professor get her head blow off.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First lightskinkeisha had them breast out last episode. Now Effie in the schoolgirl outfit looking young but ready. Diana in that white sweater showing off the breast meat. Name another show with better eye candy.
man that ending was anticlimactic I wanted to see the professor get her head blow off.
I aint seen a titty all season. Fukk all this eye candy shyt. The previous actresses was busting it wide open

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this time I was thinking they were setting it up to where Tate was going to be fukking with Professor Milgrim in his spinoff. That woman is manipulative as hell. It would have been great seeing her and Tate on some house of cards shyt manipulating their way in politics.
Nah professor sex addict is a loose end that needed to be tied up