Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Did you watch the whole scene since its not a big deal?
Yea. Y’all act like y’all don’t see gay people everyday. Y’all think they don’t have sex? Who gives a fukk, nikka showed a chest and really thats. Seen more of meth body in his scene. Y’all grown people bruh lol.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea. Y’all act like y’all don’t see gay people everyday. Y’all think they don’t have sex? Who gives a fukk, nikka showed a chest and really thats. Seen more of meth body in his scene. Y’all grown people bruh lol.
I see them everyday but I dont see them being intimate. And don't want to. So I can assume you can watch movies about gay people and the sex scenes are not a big deal to you, if the story is good?

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe would not support this behavior.

2qa214m.gif
:dead::russ::mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- riq pushing drugs, handling his moms murder charges, doing scavenger hunts for guns, building apps, made it to the Ivy League in the middle of high school after being expelled from high school, in the hardest major that he never comes to class on time for, while also keeping a basketball player in school and juggling two women...got it.

- this Mary character is just terribly developed and even worse acting, like someone said, her walking into a room on 10 is a running gag at this point

- these teachers literally exist to have the most soap opera relationship followed by zero chemistry sex scene

- speaking of sex scene, 50 yr old Meth out here being some swoll ass zaddy :shaq:

- while dru and stern out here getting swoll asses from their zaddies :wrist: :hhh:

- Bobby b’s acting was also pretty bad this episode, but I wonder if dialoguing with Mary is bringing him down

Worst ep so far as they’re slowly amping up the “doing too much” of the show

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Fifty should have played a dyke angle with the daughter instead.

That way they could have got agenda points plus eye candy.

Despite it being normalised by the media, gay shyt is still so uncomfortable to watch.
starz really rides that wave more than others. it seem like all their best shows have some semi-forced :wrist: scenes in them

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
- riq pushing drugs, handling his moms murder charges, doing scavenger hunts for guns, building apps, made it to the Ivy League in the middle of high school after being expelled from high school, in the hardest major that he never comes to class in time for, while also keeping a basketball player in chill and juggling two women...got it.

This nikka Tariq is black excellence. :banderas: :myman: