Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
lets talk about the disrespect level that Yaz already gettin in this ep alone....counselor tells Tariq "we are gonna be saying some horrible things about your father..are you ready for that?"....Ghost was Yaz' dad too...how bout u ask her if her virgin ears should be hearing that in court as well......:gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lets talk about the disrespect level that Yaz already gettin in this ep alone....counselor tells Tariq "we are gonna be saying some horrible things about your father..are you ready for that?"....Ghost was Yaz' dad too...how bout u ask her if her virgin ears should be hearing that in court as well......:gucci:

Yaz literally had her first line in 7 or 6 years lol

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Give me that link so I can check it out. I hate Riq too much not to look at this one.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
How old is Tariq? He was like ten years old in season 1 and the whole series of Power happened in like what six months. Shouldn't he be the same age? And now he's in college? That other counselor said he was in high school a week ago. That was so dumb having the whole series happen within like 6 months.

I laughed when they said the shooter was like 5'11 to 6'2 tall then still had the nerve to say Dre even though that nikka like 5'5 smh I hope Tasha loses and stays in prison. I hate her.

Dope show. :wow:

how many times are yall gonna complain about the Power timeline clearly when Courtney Kemp said it all took place in 6 months she was bullshytting

get over it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk Tariq, Is Paige Hurd in this episode?