Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tommy returns:blessed: great to see the breh. Restore the feeling of the original Power.

First thing he does is catch a body:russ:my wigga.

I wanted him to kill Tasha. She has no purpose now and she needs to pay for her shenanigans. Plus it would make Mary J and Tariq's bond closer since she now a mother figure for him:yeshrug:

Shyt I kinda wanted Tommy to murk Tariq too:hubie:but fukkin Monet saves the day.

Plus we know Tariq wasn't gonna get killed anyways.

I guess Cane is back on the team now. Dumb ass nikka better get it together. Leave Tariq alone dawg.

Lorenzo knew they needed Cane cuz they ain't got no soldiers:mjlol: His dumb ass finally found out Ramirez was fukkin his wife.

Jabari finally dead:blessed:dude was obsessed wit Tariq. Changed his whole energy once he found out Zeke was smashing Milgrim instead of Tariq. He knew too much so he had to go.

I knew Saxe was gonna take a L once they finally gave him a sex scene:mjgrin:
Knowing that Tariq saw him at Truth, why would he asked him to go on the stand:skip:

Tariq is a smart muthafukka. More and more he's starting to see things the way his dad did.

This dude Brayden basically sells drugs as a hobby:russ:

At first I wasn't sure how good Book II would be, but I enjoyed it overall.

Now we wait for Raising Kanan:blessed:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Monet came to the drop off looking like she stepped outta the remix video for You Remind Me :noah:

And if she had big man as one of her hittas, why the fukk do her kids have to literally do everything, including kill people. That breh handled that shyt real clean.

:bryan:at Caine merking Ramirez and tossing the body in a shallow ass creek. Ruin your family’s NYPD connect, brehs

Meanwhile how the fukk is straight Frank Ocean and the professor chick now doing a show within a show on some Law & Order shyt? :snoop:

And then the Law & Order shyt continues with Tariq hitting Saxe with the ambush in court. And Riley is magically at the courtroom too :beli:

And did they literally get a new kid to play Raina? She aged 5 years in 9 episodes.

Zeke can’t act for shyt :pachaha:

And :gladbron: @ Tommy still being in NY and the bar getting shot up twice in a week literally after Monet told Tasha that Tariq belongs to her now.

And you’d think Tommy would be rolling in a Camry instead of a distinctive muscle car like he’s fukking Michael Knight in KITT. Then he can steal any car in the world but takes his mom’s car WTF?

Only person with common sense in this episode is Tasha because she was trying to leave ASAP.

Kudos to Tariq for handling straight Frank Ocean and running off with his advance money. He had to go no matter what. But this shyt writes off a couple of characters (like Tasha) and now they can build out a new Power “universe” for Tariq.

Dumbass Tariq killed Ghost for no reason and now he’s part of Monet’s weak ass organization :what:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Monet came to the drop off looking like she stepped outta the remix video for You Remind Me :noah:

And if she had big man as one of her hittas, why the fukk do her kids have to literally do everything, including kill people. That breh handled that shyt real clean.

:bryan:at Caine merking Ramirez and tossing the body in a shallow ass creek. Ruin your family’s NYPD connect, brehs

Meanwhile how the fukk is straight Frank Ocean and the professor chick now doing a show within a show on some Law & Order shyt? :snoop:

And then the Law & Order shyt continues with Tariq hitting Saxe with the ambush in court. And Riley is magically at the courtroom too :beli:

And did they literally get a new kid to play Raina? She aged 5 years in 9 episodes.

And :gladbron: @ Tommy still being in NY and the bar getting shot up twice in a week literally after Monet told Tasha that Tariq belongs to her now.

And you’d think Tommy would be rolling in a Camry instead of a distinctive muscle car like he’s fukking Michael Knight in KITT. Then he can steal any car in the world but takes his mom’s car WTF?

Only person with common sense in this episode is Tasha because she was trying to leave ASAP.

Kudos to Tariq for handling straight Frank Ocean and running off with his advance money. He had to go no matter what. But this shyt writes off a couple of characters (like Tasha) and now they can build out a new Power “universe” for Tariq.

Dumbass Tariq killed Ghost for no reason and now he’s part of Monet’s weak ass organization :what:

I ain't have to write NOTHING! This was a good season finale for a Power spin-off. All I can say is good riddance to Tasha & the creepy professor. Dude had his coming how you gone blackmail a kid?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

I don't mean to be rude. But do you even understand half of what's going on in the show? :gucci: