Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm gonna watch just to clown like we did the last season. :mjlol:

Nothing else is on right now so they might as well have aired it sooner since its completed instead of us having to wait until September. I'm hearing the chi isn't worth watching, so the only thing to look forward to is season 8 of Wentworth.
1286.jpg

giphy.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Tariq was such an unlikable character the shows writers are really going to have to do some work to make him favorable enough for an audience to back him.

This is like Jesse killed Walter white then expecting us to watch a show based around Jesse. Or Omar killing avon and expecting us to watch a show centered on omar.

Dumb ass got his sister killed got the nerve to be mad at his dad cause he had a side chick smh.

I'll just let yall tell me about it. If I hear it's good I'll tune in but right now I just dont have the interest.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'll check it out, but if they don't change Tariq's character in any positive way and don't have him suffer any consequences, I'm not giving it more than a few episodes. This is their last chance to portray him as a hero, so they better take it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see Tasha staying in prison for the whole season. She’s gonna get out.
It’s power...of course she’s getting out, they’ll probably have Tariq single-handedly attack the courthouse to break her out

tenor.gif

He’ll probably just pay off the feds next episode and be cool..or something like that :yeshrug: