Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about the microphone on Saxe cell phone? That was some pristine inadmissible audio!

Now that I know Diane is 35...she looks it. Still cute tho.

Y'all keep calling 1 of the useless pointless professors Fake Tank but I see him as Fake brownskin Ghost. This nikka can't act his way out of a paper bag. Please stop giving this nikka parables to quote to Tariq. He sounds dumb as hell. nikka stfu! And his shytty after school special acting was on full display with his agent. While the agent gave sleazy Tyler Perry character level acting, at least he was believable. Professor St Patrick sounded like he was reading from a teleprompter.

I know the female useless pointless professor is supposed to be a sex addict (LOL) but damn she easy to smash! I'm not sure her behavior is sex addiction or a nympho. I think Courtney and nem just sold her on the role like "Nahhh your character is juicy....she's a sex addict :shaq:"

Well Keisha from OG Power was a sex addict too then :mjlit:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I’m referring to if she walks and tries to take out Monet with the help of Tariq. I can’t take either of them serious with how they quickly fold under pressure and their previous missteps.

The first few seasons will be Tariq's learning curb, tasha wouldnt have monet killed, it wouldnt make sense..

The only way tasha kills monet is a secret team up with lorenzo once he's fed up with her running the show, outside of that I dont see it happening

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The first few seasons will be Tariq's learning curb, tasha wouldnt have monet killed, it wouldnt make sense..

The only way tasha kills monet is a secret team up with lorenzo once he's fed up with her running the show, outside of that I dont see it happening

Problem is, I can’t see both Tasha (if she walks) and Monet both do-existing in Tariq’s life. One has to go. It’s too early to get rid of Monet, so I think that Tasha walks to only end up getting by Tommy.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No Power tonight, no Power for the next few weeks :sadcam:

ezgif-1-3a78397e7b19.gif

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I made it a ritual since like season 3-4 to watch the new episode every week at midnight. We'll be aight tbh though, this shyt is mid so far. :manny:

I remember when it literally used to come on on Saturday nights:wow: 2014 when it first started. I used to watch it at midnight then too.

I like the spinoff so far:manny:I wouldn't say it's better than the original tho. Both are good in their own rights