Official Persona games discussion thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played Persona since its inception in America (loving it) and I'm seeing some of these videos/gifs wondering what happened.

You kids like this new shyt?

I was about to give 3 after long beating the translation/American version of 2 a shot on an emulator.

I almost prefer the Shin Megumi Tensei games or maybe I just do now and I played the difficult ads SNES ones.

I'm 28 years old if anyone's wondering. Not much of a gamer but I do love the franchise along with FF up until 10.
You haven't played 3 or 4??

This "spin off" game isn't really a Persona game. It's just a music game using Persona 4 characters. Hardly anything to call "new shyt".

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.

This "spin off" game isn't really a Persona game. It's just a music game using Persona 4 characters. Hardly anything to call "new shyt".

Started 3 FES.

And I mean just started 3.

Keep going?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They don't need to pull a square enix and start making sequels. Don't need persona 4-2, persona 4 yosuke returns
They're making sequels they're just weird ones. Arena was a sequel. So is this. I'd rather they just leave Persona 4 alone and move on than continue to make these off beat sequels.