Official Peacock Thread

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

According to their pitch to talent reps, NBCU is ready to spend on a show of the caliber of House of the Dragon, LOTR: The Rings of Power or Stranger Things and is prepared to go after big stars, hoping to lure them with the prospect of leveraging them across the portfolio and cross-promoting their projects.

This is the shyt I wanna hear. Easier said than done though, big shows don't grow on trees.

E D I T

They should pick up the rights to East of West. Amazon was going to originally do it and it had a lot of buzz when it was announced, but I guess plans changed once they won the rights to LOTR. If NBCU really wants to spend, East of West would easily require them to do so.

3bbbd9e7ff603cd1d6b1d3f836a675a4_xl.jpg

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

This is the shyt I wanna hear. Easier said than done though, big shows don't grow on trees.

E D I T

They should pick up the rights to East of West. Amazon was going to originally do it and it had a lot of buzz when it was announced, but I guess plans changed once they won the rights to LOTR. If NBCU really wants to spend, East of West would easily require them to do so.

3bbbd9e7ff603cd1d6b1d3f836a675a4_xl.jpg
Amazon not doing East of West anymore??