Official PAWG vs sister beef thread..@aRoMaN21 vs @classyMe

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
just remember tabling season is near!!!

Some of you have guaranteed yourselves thirty days of onsight tabling.

Art Barr

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

found one of yours
unemployment-office-customer-service.jpg

you got it you spic...I'll save a taco for u

tumblr_m6iftvutzN1rxcvvgo1_500.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
This bytch @aroman is a hater. She hates girls badder than her, so pretty much like all women. :skip: bytch looks like shes fresh off a 3 day meth binge. :scusthov:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:stopitslime:that bytch is the definition of BASIC yet ... @Broke Wave that gay faq.... and @Mook...the coli's #1 chink..... stanning this bytch ..pick yall standards up...

listen chink boy..if I want some beef fried rice or some General TSO's ill holla at you otherwise..fucc outta here :smugdraper:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

:yes:

Shes beautiful, her angel white skin, her perfect white european features, its all to much :noah:

cosign, it's poetic how flawless she is

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This bytch @aroman is a hater. She hates girls badder than her, so pretty much like all women. :skip: bytch looks like shes fresh off a 3 day meth binge. :scusthov:

Can you please pm me your name, i wanna put you down on my life insurance policy

If i die i wanna be at peace and know that youre taken care of :noah:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:leon: post the pic n post a racc00n!

U just saw this thread & she still on it. :snoop: that carrot top thing must've got to her.

:whoa: you dying for male attention because you can't get it in your city so you come online to show your ass and t*ts. "Zachary you've seen my ass :shaq2:" "Houston, you've seen my body :shaq2: . Life ain't that rough :stopitslime: ...

Going back to studying... be back in the morning. This was a great read though:whew:

:wow: desperate ass funny looking hoe :heh:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I just re-read this whole 146 posts! :dwillhuh:

:dead: @ her STILL justifying calling me a c00n. I think this backfired on her cuz I stood on my marked line and fired all my shots at her... :manny: My aim was pretty direct :smugbiden: she crossed her's when she pulled the race card. One of those weak fukks who only know how to pull the c00n joke after they've just received the ether of their life. "YOU fukkING ****** :sadbron: " Notice how she didn't bring up the racc00n bullshyt till AFTER she called me a c00n.

All this fukkery started in the dead Mexican singer's thread when she attacked me for stating my opinion.... I didn't think of it as anything big, I shut her up and kept it movin :ehh: ... A day later(yesterday) she followed me over to the pic thread and tried to play my looks talkin bout how her ass and body is better looking as if she deserves a cookie :rudy: She wanted problem... AGAIN, I served her on a silver plate AGAIN and didn't even RING THE RACE BELL.. She bit on more than she could chew. :laugh:

She can keep singing to you guys all day about how she meant Racc00n instead of c00n but :rudy: ... I'm done with this episode. He doesn't want it with me. :zzz:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I just re-read this whole 146 posts!

:dead: @ her STILL justifying calling me a c00n. I think this backfired on her cuz I stood on my marked line and fired all my shots at her... :manny: My aim was pretty direct :smugbiden: she crossed her's when she pulled the race card. One of those weak fukks who only know how to pull the c00n joke after they've just received the ether of their life. "YOU fukkING ****** :sadbron: " Notice how she didn't bring up the racc00n bullshyt till AFTER she called me a c00n.

All this fukkery started in the dead Mexican singer's thread when she attacked me for stating my opinion.... I didn't think of it as anything big, I shut her up and kept it movin :ehh: ... A day later(yesterday) she followed me over to the pic thread and tried to play my looks talkin bout how her ass and body is better looking as if she deserves a cookie :rudy: She wanted problem... AGAIN, I served her on a silver plate AGAIN and didn't even RING THE RACE BELL.. She bit on more than she could chew. :laugh:

She can keep singing to you guys all day about how she meant Racc00n instead of c00n but :rudy: ... I'm done with this episode. He doesn't want it with me. :zzz:

don't let this white women get to you sista :salute: