Official Paramount+ Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyone getting free trials whenever they try to cancel? Paramount looking thirsty

I signed up in September for a free month trial and when I tried to end it before they charged me they gave me two months free which I tried canceling today, they gave me the :whoa: and offered another two months :mjgrin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

The episodes were good when they wasn't forcing the only black black guy to be gay. All that indigenous p, and he had to be gay. :dame:

Black girl wasn't gay last season.

daemonova

Daps
nikka, Barbie premiered on HBOMax. You think I got time fa dis? :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:
Since there is more than three hours in a day, yes.

I saw Barbie, was nice about it, but didn't like it, why would I see a movie I didn't like again. I like Flash more, but never finished it again.

daemonova

Daps
Breakout Australian Sitcom ‘Colin From Accounts’ Season 2 Goes Into Production
CFA2-Patrick-Brammell-Harriet-Dyer-Production-Underway-Credit-Joel-Pratley-025.jpg
comedy of the year 🤣

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Since there is more than three hours in a day, yes.

I saw Barbie, was nice about it, but didn't like it, why would I see a movie I didn't like again. I like Flash more, but never finished it again.
I know you didn't see a post by me with multiple dahell smilies and took it seriously :dahell: :dahell: