Official OG Coli Madden 18 League Thread - Season 4 - A New Era for Madden

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Oh so they only play for real league games lol :russ:. So they gonna talk all that big shyt talking bout they bout to embarrass me but then when I beat them they not playing for real. :russ::umad:You are hilarious. When you play me son so I can show you why they all taking L's against me :mjlit:

You ain't on my schedule so you get no free looks at my offense and defense :win:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Then why ain't I tagged in it! :stopitslime:
you was.

ain't much to do for team selection till the game drops tho. we gotta wait this year after everyone cried last year

check the group me @YOGEBEAR09 begging you to play. we probably gonna be in playoffs season 2 of m19 and he gonna wanna play random m18 games to show his skills off :dead:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
you was.

ain't much to do for team selection till the game drops tho. we gotta wait this year after everyone cried last year

check the group me @YOGEBEAR09 begging you to play. we probably gonna be in playoffs season 2 of m19 and he gonna wanna play random m18 games to show his skills off :dead:

You better fix that shyt in the M19 thread.....

I ain't playing... :ufdup:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
This bum ass nicca @YOGEBEAR09 really keeps taging me. God damn fam you played me once one time, I dusted off madden to play you after not playing the game in months and you won by like 7.. :beli: I didn't even practice just downloaded the game and ran. I don't think you really grasping the concept that your fukked once the game starts, and everyone gets back to really playing..

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
This bum ass nicca @YOGEBEAR09 really keeps taging me. God damn fam you played me once one time, I dusted off madden to play you after not playing the game in months and you won by like 7.. :beli: I didn't even practice just downloaded the game and ran. I don't think you really grasping the concept that your fukked once the game starts, and everyone gets back to really playing..
Lol buddy I didn't mention your bum ass and as I remember you played MMS before you played me so you was good and warmed up but that was my first game of the day. And I beat you by multiple touchdowns leaving you to only cop pleas and cry :umad: