Official NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver Thread 4/7/21 & 4/8/21

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
They knew they didn't have competition tonight and put all the mid stuff on this show.
That's... that's not a good thing considering this show had what they had to consider their top storylines outside of the women's division. This show... this show wasn't it, chief. This show woulda gotta railed going up against even that meh AEW show yesterday.
They really need to just call someone up before they get to these 'final blowoff' matches. They cannot help themselves but to overbook them, so they need to just not be allowed to do them anymore.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They knew they didn't have competition tonight and put all the mid stuff on this show.
That's... that's not a good thing considering this show had what they had to consider their top storylines outside of the women's division. This show... this show wasn't it, chief. This show woulda gotta railed going up against even that meh AEW show yesterday.
They really need to just call someone up before they get to these 'final blowoff' matches. They cannot help themselves but to overbook them, so they need to just not be allowed to do them anymore.

Yeah, the same show that ended with the bum ass Bucks doing their lame same ol song and dance. fukk out of here! :laugh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah, the same show that ended with the bum ass Bucks doing their lame same ol song and dance. fukk out of here! :laugh:
Oh I agree, I eyerolled that whole shyt and knew the turn was coming before the match started. That being said, this night of 'Takeover' was trash and a worse show that even that bullshyt yesterday. That's my point.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Oh I agree, I eyerolled that whole shyt and knew the turn was coming before the match started. That being said, this night of 'Takeover' was trash and a worse show that even that bullshyt yesterday. That's my point.

fukk out of here if you think this was worse than that pure manure that was the 6 man tag last night.Y'all ODing right now.

Daps
I thought someone was gonna pop from that hole and attack Kyle.
35ff37b7cdc51133aeb453042f6db9a6.gif