Essential Official Netflix Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This “Tall Girl” movie is some of the biggest pieces of garbage i’ve ever seen..

So I’m supposed to care about some chick that is tall so her life is “hard”... in high school where everyones life usually is hard.

This shyt superficial af... with her “super hot” sister, this some ugly duckling bullshyt with a tall bytch. Only to find a tall dude willing to fukk (while a short dude been trying to fukk for years) who she’s friendzoned for years but can’t find a dude that likes her...

Lets not forget the loveable yet ignorant token black bytch best-friend that loves to be loud and dance.

It's pretty funny and fun. It also shows how insecure a lot of men are around really tall women are. I'm digging it.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
holy shyt, this "Open House" movie is creepy AF. I'm digging it. I hope it doesn't have a dumb ending. Great suspense!

OMFG!!! WHAT KIND OF DARK-SIDED shyt WAS THAT? Why would they just end it like that? That was so fukked up. WTF? That was not right. lol. I can't believe that was the way they ended it.

New Edit: OK now I'm pissed. This is now regarded as one of the worst horror movies ever and no one warned me. I guess I need to google these things in the future.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Went back and watched Panic Room again. It's been a while so was kinda fresh to me. Skimask nikka was mad demonic. Forgot Forrest Whitaker was in that shyt :russ:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The politician was impressive. i hope it gets a second season, it really looked like a one season show right up until the last episode.