Essential Official Netflix Thread

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
Haven't seen any mention on here but for my absurd humor brehs its a sketch show on Netflix called I Think You Should Leave. Mixture between wtf and crying laughing

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
The “Comedians in Cars....” ep with Eddie was cool. IDK and maybe it’s just me but he still has it in him to do stand up, he just doesn’t trust the audience anymore. You can tell it still hurts him with the Cosby stuff. Like his whole demeanor and body language switched up
What episode was that?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wish Netflix would do this for the U.S. Still interesting to see what other countries are tuning into though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Netflix's marketing is TRASH. It's like even they don't know what they put out
There is some stuff I really like that I would say there is a 99% chance I would have never watched had I not been following TV news on Twitter, via RSS, or by checking Metacritic's regularly maintained running list of TV premiere dates at 2019 Fall TV Premiere Calendar

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Netflix's marketing is TRASH. It's like even they don't know what they put out
Yeah. That shyt is mad annoying cause there be some legit gems if you put in due diligence in searching.
I dont think i woulda ever even knowin about Kingdom if not for this site.
:beli:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is some stuff I really like that I would say there is a 99% chance I would have never watched had I not been following TV news on Twitter, via RSS, or by checking Metacritic's regularly maintained running list of TV premiere dates at 2019 Fall TV Premiere Calendar
Half the Netflix shows I've hopped on were because of this thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. That shyt is mad annoying cause there be some legit gems if you put in due diligence in searching.
I dont think i woulda ever even knowin about Kingdom if not for this site.
:beli:

Kingdom was a nice surprise since a lot of the Korean shows Netflix put out are a bit soapy or flat out wack, even some of their serious action/dramas are on some K-pop idol steez. :dead:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would market their original content more. They release so much of it, unless you are paying close attention, you aren't going to know what like 90% of it is.

I'm too plugged into the TV matrix when it comes to news, series, so I feel like I'm aware of most things but I don't disagree with your overall point.

I am curious what you think they could do to market their shows better :jbhmm:, aside from slowing down on the immense volume they put out.