Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching another life and I think that woman is a boy :dame: 5oclock shadow think af, looks like that TS from Jessica Jones :gucci:

It's a treh, homie. :dame:

But I suggest dropping the show. Most badussy shyt I've seen from netflix. I'm bout to throw Katee Sachoff deep in the bushes, post-Riddikk she's had too many trash roles on her sheet. :francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's a treh, homie. :dame:

But I suggest dropping the show. Most badussy shyt I've seen from netflix. I'm bout to throw Katee Sachoff deep in the bushes, post-Riddikk she's had too many trash roles on her sheet. :francis:
I finished the first six episodes, I like what i've seen so far, besides that fat dude flirting with the tranny

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finished the first six episodes, I like what i've seen so far, besides that fat dude flirting with the tranny

:francis: I'm usually lenient on sci-fi but I can't cosign this. I put it a tiny bit over Nightflyers though that was just a show with nice sfx that went nowhere and felt like a huge waste of time :martin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:francis: I'm usually lenient on sci-fi but I can't cosign this. I put it a tiny bit over Nightflyers though that was just a show with nice sfx that went nowhere and felt like a huge waste of time :martin:
Nightflyers looked nice, I'll give you that

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Watched Wild Wild Country:russ:..cac anger, jealousy and tears:wow:.. on 4th3 episode now but the levels of hate cacs bring when you try do your own thing