Essential Official Netflix Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I watched Jailbirds yesterday. Another jail show but it focused mainly on the women. These people were in jail talking through the toilets like it was a party line and actually getting into relationships. Broads wanting to scrap with each other over a dude they never even met. Decent watch if you looking for something just cause of the fukkery

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Random but I started watching “street food “ cuz I’m heavy into discovering low key spots in different cities\countries whatever....so I thought it would just be ppl traveling around lookinfor food on some bourdain or Andrew zimmer shyt,,,.but this shyt was just boring mini-doc episodes about how a person made a street food business work in their own city :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Random but I started watching “street food “ cuz I’m heavy into discovering low key spots in different cities\countries whatever....so I thought it would just be ppl traveling around lookinfor food on some bourdain or Andrew zimmer shyt,,,.but this shyt was just boring mini-doc episodes about how a person made a street food business work in their own city :francis:
Its still good but but I do agree that it should've moved around more with a host trying out numerous different street vendors

-15 minutes into China's big budget- The Wandering Earth:hhh::camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah it wasn't terrible, just way too slow. What happened in the finale should've happened 2 or 3 episodes earlier because the cliffhanger was easily predicable

I actually liked this joint. The teen drama made it a bytch to like most of the characters but the struggle on trying to keep order and create a democracy had me invested. Gordie the MVP tho. :pachaha:

I've said it in The Mist thread when apocalyptic shyt goes down you can't have psychos and zealots in the cut. I feel like if I was there I would have found a way to disappear that piece of shyt Campbell. :smh: School shooter lookin' muhfukka...

Daps
I actually liked this joint. The teen drama made it a bytch to like most of the characters but the struggle on trying to keep order and create a democracy had me invested. Gordie the MVP tho. :pachaha:

I've said it in The Mist thread when apocalyptic shyt goes down you can't have psychos and zealots in the cut. I feel like if I was there I would have found a way to disappear that piece of shyt Campbell. :smh: School shooter lookin' muhfukka...

I keep saying I'm going to be the a$$hole during the apocalypse who knows some people have to be left behind.

:francis:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched a couple episodes of that Tuca & Bertie show

Its ok but nothing special

Its like a ratchet dumbed down version of Bojack