Essential Official Netflix Thread

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
So, I watched Twin Peaks :ld:

It was cool I guess :manny:

I can't say I enjoyed the show nor would I recommend it because it's not for everyone. I had to force myself through a lot of it.

The show fell of once the murderer was revealed. The last episode was interesting to say the least.

The ending though :rudy::childplease:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I finished watching The Yellow Sea and The Hidden Face today. Both were great movies.

The Yellow Sea was made by the same guy who did The Chaser. If you liked The Chaser or any of the quality thrillers coming out of Korea, check out The Yellow Sea.

The Hidden Face's twist is :mindblown:. Just watch it.

Just finished Hidden Face
:ehh::why::mindblown: :gladbron:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
whats up with all of you recommending some bootleg oriental ass movies :weirdo:

i watched Battle Royale last night, it didnt live up to the hype....the killings and action were okay, but the acting is horrible like in almost every live action jap movie....it barely had any story and what story it did have was retarded nonsense....

the pacing of the movie is terrible and so is the ending...it's like they were so caught up trying to think up ways to kill 42 school kids that they didnt even bother with fleshing out any real plot

Daps
Reppin
Skyfire Down - UAORD
Damages

This show is so good :wow:

Love how the first Season is like one long movie broken up into 13 parts.....

That's how all of the seasons will be. Its an underrated show breh.

Whats some good sex driven movies? :shaq:

There's a site for that.

i watched Battle Royale last night, it didnt live up to the hype....the killings and action were okay, but the acting is horrible like in almost every live action jap movie....it barely had any story and what story it did have was retarded nonsense....

the pacing of the movie is terrible and so is the ending...it's like they were so caught up trying to think up ways to kill 42 school kids that they didnt even bother with fleshing out any real plot

:what:

Violence my nikka.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:leostare:

What other "bootleg oriental" film did you catch on netflix?

13 Assassins and Outrage both Jap films are better then BR anyway (coming from a guy who like BR)

If you hard body you should watch Audition.

The only shytty jap film I've seen on netflix was Goemon :scusthov: the CGI was just vomit inducing, action was trashtastic, and shyt was dubbed but even then you could tell the movie had shytty acting....

If Jap films ain't for you then hit up Korean flicks. If you think "I Saw The Devil", The revenge trilogy (Oldboy, Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, and Lady Vengeance), Chaser, Mother, The Man From Nowhere, No Mercy, The Yellow Sea, "The Good, The Bad, The Weird", and Thirst are all trash then I gotta say either your taste is shot or you on that :mjpls: and hate Asians.

:whew: