Essential Official Netflix Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Was looking at the January releases and saw that Polar drops at the end of the month. Based off the web-comic/graphic novels it's an action thriller starring Mads Mikkelsen and Kathryn Winnick. Could be a film to keep on the radar.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was so much tttrrrrraaaaassshhhhhhh. :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
fukk I'm mad that I wasted 2 hours of my life. People really hyped that wack shyt up. fukk!

Im getting tired of these movies that bait you on the entire movie only to never show or even EXPLAIN the "monster" which almost always happens to be demons, their own imagination or invisible aliens. :beli:
And still people buy it and love it. Makes me wonder how easy it is to make movies these days and make millions. :ohhh:

But at least theres one bright side to being blind :hubie:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the last week I watched Bandersnatch, I liked the interactive element, the story was OK but nothing special to me, im yet to do the Youtube deep dive on it.

Birdbox... lol I dunno, I am 100% convinced I coulda seen it and be straight.. what imma see? Unpaid bills, its the end of the world I dont care nikka :russ:

Last season of house of cards I gave a shot... shyt trash, its over.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i am cancelling my account till stranger thing 3 drops because besides marvel shows i rarely used it but

Fuller house
bandersnatch
bird box
You

are all great content that drop recently

Ellen DeGeneres special was painfully unfunny though

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Finished YOU last weekend with the wife. Can't believe this was originally a Lifetime show. :ohhh:

Whole time I'm watching it I'm thinking Joe eventually moves to Philadelphia, changes his name to Dennis and opens a bar with his best friends.

penn-badgley-you-netflix-1546515386.jpg

C-78Yo6XcAMixVQ.jpg

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Finished YOU last weekend with the wife. Can't believe this was originally a Lifetime show. :ohhh:

Whole time I'm watching it I'm thinking Joe eventually moves to Philadelphia, changes his name to Dennis and opens a bar with his best friends.

penn-badgley-you-netflix-1546515386.jpg

C-78Yo6XcAMixVQ.jpg
Dennis would have tossed guinnevere out the Land Rover passenger by ep 2