Essential Official Netflix Thread

Eoin

Pro
Daps
How's Sons of Anarchy?? I heard a lot of shyt about it, but whats y'all take on it before I check it out :ld:

stopped watching when they went to northern ireland :huhldup: one of the most un thought out pieces of tv i have ever watched in my life

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Checked out Confessions Of A Call Girl with Tamala Jones and Bokeem Woodbine last night.

Movie was retarded from start to finish :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Actually im not...but youre the dumbass who tried to neg me.

and the dumbass who makes a post in a completely different forum while theres a STICKY in the entertainment one :snoop:

:childplease: You're the dumbass catching feelings over a neg rep that i never sent until you asked for it. Stop crying fam

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:childplease: You're the dumbass catching feelings over a neg rep that i never sent until you asked for it. Stop crying fam

Now im the one crying? You soundin like a lil kid b. Go watch ya movies and snuggle with your Matt Barkley doll. Im not gonna sit here and argue over some stupid shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now im the one crying? You soundin like a lil kid b. Go watch ya movies and snuggle with your Matt Barkley doll. Im not gonna sit here and argue over some stupid shyt

:ufdup: :umad: