Essential Official Netflix Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Before y’all go down that “Black Mirror” rabbit hole with their new movie. Y’all should watch this show called “You.” I guess it was a Lifetime show that debut this year and it’s one of those shows that’s gonna get popular after its release on Netflix cause this show is :damn:

It’s about this dude who works at a bookstore and meets this chick who kinda flirts with him. After he memorized her name after getting her credit card he looks her up on social media, finds out where she lives/works/etc and literally stalks her :demonic:

We hear everything he is thinking and his reasoning on why he is doing it and it’s addiciting as hell to watch.

Only 10 episodes but :damn:

Oh yeah..ole girl from “Pretty Little Liars” is on this show and she looking :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tryna get through the first episode of this Bad Blood shyt and this shyt is horrible, slime! :scust:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Not Netflix

But it’s on show called Forever on Amazon

It’s pretty good

I just watched one of the best episodes of any show this year imo. The show stars Maya Rudolph & Fred Armisen. But this one ep featured Jason Mitchell and Hong Chau. Their chemistry was pretty fukking great and man it was just great to me. Touching shyt right here brehs

Daps
Before y’all go down that “Black Mirror” rabbit hole with their new movie. Y’all should watch this show called “You.” I guess it was a Lifetime show that debut this year and it’s one of those shows that’s gonna get popular after its release on Netflix cause this show is :damn:

It’s about this dude who works at a bookstore and meets this chick who kinda flirts with him. After he memorized her name after getting her credit card he looks her up on social media, finds out where she lives/works/etc and literally stalks her :demonic:

We hear everything he is thinking and his reasoning on why he is doing it and it’s addiciting as hell to watch.

Only 10 episodes but :damn:

Oh yeah..ole girl from “Pretty Little Liars” is on this show and she looking :wow:

Basically this.

Surprised how good it is and yes ol girl looks correct in this

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finished Castlevania (FIRE) and Sabrina (decent). Had no idea F for Family was on season 3 so I'm currently half way through season 2. Frank is going through it in season 2 :wow:

MV5BMTU1NjgwODUyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ0NTc5NTM@._V1_.jpg

Finally saw this movie, not bad. Decent enough. Deadass when I saw the stripper, I was like "damn that looks like a finer Teyanna :dwillhuh:" and then she got off stage "oh that actually is Teyanna :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finished Castlevania (FIRE) and Sabrina (decent). Had no idea F for Family was on season 3 so I'm currently half way through season 2. Frank is going through it in season 2 :wow:

MV5BMTU1NjgwODUyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ0NTc5NTM@._V1_.jpg

Finally saw this movie, not bad. Decent enough. Deadass when I saw the stripper, I was like "damn that looks like a finer Teyanna :dwillhuh:" and then she got off stage "oh that actually is Teyanna :pachaha:
that DMX cameo.
:deadmanny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
After two episodes, I think "Watership Down" is a better "small group on a journey through a monster-infested wasteland" story than Bird Box.
The CGI is not great, though.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone on here described "Perfume" as dark - what an understatement!

I can't remember watching anything that had this many fukked up characters. The kids, the dog... everybody damaged :wow:

But I'll be damned if this shyt wasn't fire. The murders, child abuse, spousal abuse, casual rapes, incest, teen orgies, self inflicted home abortion, twists & turns... had me gripped through it all :whoo:

Question:
How did Moritz come to be involved with the therapist?
I know he was only creating the perfume for her, but did she commit the (last 3) murders herself? I guess her medical background would explain the "expert" removal of the body parts.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I can't remember watching anything that had this many fukked up characters. The kids, the dog... everybody damaged :wow:

But I'll be damned if this shyt wasn't fire. The murders, child abuse, spousal abuse, casual rapes, incest, teen orgies, self inflicted home abortion, twists & turns... had me gripped through it all :whoo:

Question:
I know he was only creating the perfume for her, but did she commit the (last 3) murders herself? I guess her medical background would explain the "expert" removal of the body parts.
shyt might be my favorite NETFLIX show.

I mean, just off the strength of how fukked up these people were.
:francis:

The way them muthafukkas just casually raped shorty at the rocks and water spot.
:scust:

Shoulda just called this shyt "Hard on Hoes Infinite."
:mjcry:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The way them muthafukkas just casually raped shorty at the rocks and water spot.

:patrice:
That superthot Katharina's body count was in the thousands, and dudes would've lined up to save her ass :heh:

And the one cat still wifed, and seeded up ol' girl after the homies repeatedly ran through her. But then again he knew the other homie got her pregnant and instead of helping, left her to abort the baby herself :damn:

I'm mad this demon still won at the end after all the shyt he put that poor girl through, taking sole custody of their child, and for putting out the homie's history of incest out in the streets like that. He should've had his head blown off.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Question:

I compared it to the german show Dark on Netflix

Post in my thread brehs
Perfume (German Murder Mystery Thriller show on Netflix- This year's DARK)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After two episodes, I think "Watership Down" is a better "small group on a journey through a monster-infested wasteland" story than Bird Box.
The CGI is not great, though.
I never watched the original but I knew what it was. Saw that Mcavoy was the main voice so I knew it was gonna be legit. shyt was good. Bigwig my nikka.:wow: