Essential Official Netflix Thread

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Watching Creeped Out with my daughter.. Definitely something the kids will enjoy..
Kind of like a Modern-day Goosebumps..

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watch Quincy, it was excellent, man is a living legend. :wow:

Watched Malevolent, this shyt was not even scary at all:beli:and I don't even like horror.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Altered Carbon had the titty game poppin tho!!!
:banderas:
Small titty game, and the Mexican chick they wouldn't show

You didn't grow up in the 80s like I did , where they put hoes on camera with coconuts on they chests, and they didn't care if they was fake or not, nucca, its the future, you got micro transactions, robots and shiet, but we drawing the line at fake tiddays because of realistic portrayal of women.:weirdo:

I mean if a chick is hot enough, and is tall and she has small titties it ain't the end of the world but most of these chicks didn't look good with they clothes on!!!

But we got bishes that can act, them bishes can't act

Meanwhile the protagonist eating HGH for breakfast with a creatine smoothie but these hoes though, small tiddays, ugly with clothes on, and can't act. Aight!!!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Small titty game, and the Mexican chick they wouldn't show

You didn't grow up in the 80s like I did , where they put hoes on camera with coconuts on they chests, and they didn't care if they was fake or not, nucca, its the future, you got micro transactions, robots and shiet, but we drawing the line at fake tiddays because of realistic portrayal of women.:weirdo:

I mean if a chick is hot enough, and is tall and she has small titties it ain't the end of the world but most of these chicks didn't look good with they clothes on!!!

But we got bishes that can act, them bishes can't act

Meanwhile the protagonist eating HGH for breakfast with a creatine smoothie but these hoes though, small tiddays, ugly with clothes on, and can't act. Aight!!!
:saywhatakeem: