:deadmanny:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just watched "Her" with Joaquin Phoenix

Great movie

I watched it for a 3rd time last night. Still as awkward as the first time I saw it.. but that movie is super dope.

I also saw "Room" with Brie Larson, it was better than I anticipated.. and I anticipated it would be good.

Dark Places with Charlize was good too.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

The long-awaited Indonesian action film The Night Comes For Us will finally be seeing the light of day October 19th on Netflix.

Helmed by Timo Tjahjanto – 1/2 of the “Mo Brothers” directing duo (Macabre, Killers, Headshot) – The Night Comes For Us is a neo-noir hitman thriller that stars Joe Taslim (The Raid), Iko Uwais (The Raid 2), Sunny Pang (Headshot) and Julie Estelle (Macabre).

Taslim plays Ito, a former triad enforcer must protect a young girl while trying to escape his former gang, setting off a violent battle on the streets of Jakarta.

The Iko Uwais Team (Headshot), headed by Uwais (The Raid) and Very Tri Yulisman (The Raid 2), is delivering the film’s fight and action choreography.

Night_Comes_For_Us_Poster_1200_1778_81_s.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The "Quincy" documentary is pure excellence. Also left a lot to be discussed but considering its produced by Rashida, I knew it wouldn't be a deep dive. My dude is the standard when it comes to producing. After reading his book, I went back to check out his discography and its damn near impossible to go thru it all. It's that deep. Old Lucky is gonna shed a few the day the gawd goes to higher pastures